S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The badges were easy in my experience. I already got mine for Saturday. The figures will be hard to get. You got to be on bandai’s db line asap when the con starts. It’s a huge line too.

Okay, thanks for the feedback! How long are those lines usually? I’m planning to see if I can attend the show. I wanted to go last year too but SDCC was priority and the window period was up by the time I wanted to attend NYCC.

They could have at least made Gohan’s gi a darker shade, almost red. If they repainted it then it’s barely noticeable

I. Am. Disappoint. That Nappa would've been an amazing release. Anime accurate Krillin, too. Maybe even Gohan with the blue gi. I hate to say it but my interest in this line is waning. I know we all wanted more figures released but I kinda wish it was still no more than 4 figures a year. I'm fatigued but it's probably the sadness from GOT ending talking…

/rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why’d they use that old body on gohan though? It almost like they are trying to test the water and see if the DBZ collectors are dumb enough to buy just because there’s an exclusive label on it. Tamashii wouldn’t pull this kind of **** with their Kamen rider line.

Also didn’t they release Golden frieza a while back?

Why’d they use that old body on gohan though? It almost like they are trying to test the water and see if the DBZ collectors are dumb enough to buy just because there’s an exclusive label on it. Tamashii wouldn’t pull this kind of **** with their Kamen rider line.

Also didn’t they release Golden frieza a while back?
You do realize Golden Frieza came out more than a couple of years ago, right? Giving a second chance for folks who missed out is not a bad thing.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

FB_IMG_1558487620466.jpg

Here's the difference of Golden Frieza. I'll be honest that this is the colors we should have gotten. They rushed the og out i think. We should get a 2.0 of him as he should be more buff.
All of them are an easy pass for me. If you haven't gotten a G. Black, now is your time when these come put (he can't be priced the same as the event exclusive so he will drop for a short time until the exclusive goes way up as well). That'll be the spendy one due to the shortages of the original

You do realize Golden Frieza came out more than a couple of years ago, right? Giving a second chance for folks who missed out is not a bad thing.

They could’ve rereleased those like regular items just like saiyan awakening Goku and make it available to everyone who want one, no? I could careless bout Golden Frieza as I collect mostly the DBZ stuffs. I’m just seeing a weird trend tamashii is doing with the D.B. exclusive line.

I wish most collectors would resist buying and collecting variations and boxes of old obsolete figures, in hopes that it’ll rile them up to release new figures with new bodies.

They could’ve rereleased those like regular items just like saiyan awakening Goku and make it available to everyone who want one, no? I could careless bout Golden Frieza as I collect mostly the DBZ stuffs. I’m just seeing a weird trend tamashii is doing with the D.B. line.
Technically speaking, Golden Frieza came out under the DBZ logo. I'll probably just order the Goku Black with my vacation pay this year.

These are only for exclusive collector editions. They will always be recolors of old figures. This is true for all the sdcc figure releases from he-man to funco pops of whatever to comics to everything. They are always releases for only the con and always recolor or re-rendition (never new) of old figures/etc.
These aren't for the once in a while or only certain figures collector. No need to be mad on these releases as they don't even count unless your willing to shell out double (ie it is limited made and variant color event exclusive) or go to the con.

New figures should NEVER be the way to go as a con exclusive. What they have been doing until then is the best thing they could come up with.
It's just sad that Gohan is crap. It's good though for those who missed the original Ultimate Gohan.

They could have went the model kit route and release a Fusion Reborns Gogeta though....

Maybe even Gohan with the blue gi.

I agree, blue Gohan would’ve been waaay more appealing. Only things they would have to change are the belt & shoes, but adding small new accessories is nothing new when it comes to con exclusives

20452EF4-D180-4A03-AA33-F425B732C0F8.jpg

Maybe they’re saving this for a 2.0 but I wouldn’t count on it

I agree, blue Gohan would’ve been waaay more appealing. Only things they would have to change are the belt & shoes, but adding small new accessories is nothing new when it comes to con exclusives

View attachment 454679

Maybe they’re saving this for a 2.0 but I wouldn’t count on it
I've been waiting for this Gohan for a long time. Maybe they'll do it and pair it up with Goten and Kid Trunks.

Nice to see you back Gary! I didn't see this picture on your Instagram! Great posing as always keep it up. I check your site every week to see something new for new ideas.

Back