S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the! I just went to check on it. Shows sold out.

I preordered awhile back, when I went to pick it up the store was cleaned out. They had them listed on the website this morning, but only listing store availability.

Steelbook are not always seeming as rare as they used to be and it might be reissued again soon, but it’s also anime, so it might just be what’s out and then that’s it. I think a site called zavii or something does steelbooks, idk how legit they are since I’ve never used them personally.

I did however contact them about the broly steelbook before I went with bestbuy. It won’t have a digital code, which, considering it can only be redeemed to use on funimation (stream, not download) , that could be of little relevance to anyone.

to anyone else who has a physical copy of DBS broly... can you get your digital code to work? neither mine nor my friends' worked. funi.com said invalid for both.

Was the release date not April 16th for the Steelbook? Couple months ago when I searched for a special edition, nothing came up and now that I find out about the Steelbook, all sold out [emoji17].

to anyone else who has a physical copy of DBS broly... can you get your digital code to work? neither mine nor my friends' worked. funi.com said invalid for both.

Maybe try to go through the “my library/collection” spot and click redeem through that? It worked for me on a laptop. On my phone and laptop using the more direct redeem would let me enter the code but the “enter” button would just click and do nothing. I had this issue for the My Hero movie as well.

But last night I got them to work that way, I also had to make sure it was written out EXACT! You need to use capitals and dashes, like AB21C-321D , and not ab21C321d

Good luck!

How did Paragus manage to create an electric collar (even with a remote control) for his teenage/adult son when they were the only 2 stranded on a planetoid for decades with no outside help/materials?

How did Paragus manage to create an electric collar (even with a remote control) for his teenage/adult son when they were the only 2 stranded on a planetoid for decades with no outside help/materials?

Used spare parts from the ship?

Just finished my Namek Krillin and Appule / Apple customs and wanted to share them. I know Krillin is TINY on Namek but I always though it was ridiculous how he's almost the same height as 8 year old Gohan on Namek even though he's much taller in other arcs. I shortened the legs on the figure until he was about a head shorter than Vegeta (who's already pretty short) and he's about the same height as the Krillin SH Figuarts so that works for me.

For Appule / Apple, getting the Demoniacal Fit Frieza Soldier made me want to get some more soldiers and decided to make one myself, pretty happy with how he turned out (I made the head from scratch). Might also make a Cui / Kiwi some time!

Oqo2mxA.jpg

Hope you like them :)

You may want to reconsider buying Funi's release. Green tint, useless special features and all.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Are they releasing a special Funimation collector edition for the DBS Broly movie?

Are they releasing a special Funimation collector edition for the DBS Broly movie?
Steel case is all you'll get. Unless you preorder directly from Funimation, you get a standee which isn't anything special.

Steel case is all you'll get. Unless you preorder directly from Funimation, you get a standee which isn't anything special.

Yeah I want the Steelbook case then. I wasn’t aware of it. Now all sold out haha. Anyone still can buy from a store near them? Please help if you can!

Yeah I want the Steelbook case then. I wasn’t aware of it. Now all sold out haha. Anyone still can buy from a store near them? Please help if you can!
Go to best buy. Steel case is best buy exclusive.

Back