S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody ever ordered from entertainment earth? I had to preorder the new broly from there since toyz sold out way too quick

Big online store, especially on Funko Pop, but they’re reliable. They’re always at SDCC.

personally i'd never order from them. no order i have ever placed has been fulfilled. back order hell whether the item was pre-order or in-stock. others have had better luck.

personally i'd never order from them. no order i have ever placed has been fulfilled. back order hell whether the item was pre-order or in-stock. others have had better luck.

I tried once and it was Goku Black, of course it wasn’t fulfilled [emoji23]. For Figuarts or items that sell out, maybe they should NOT be the first go to but as far as legitimate business they are.

I waited nearly 1 hr to buy a Goku Black FigPin last year that was exclusive to them. Never again!!!

But as far as in the Funko, they’re straight forward and fulfill well.

Anyone still theorizing on what the other 4 original Dragon Ball characters they have planned? They will come with 4 more dragon balls

I’m guessing Yamcha, King Piccolo, and... I honestly have no idea who else they can make that will sell well

Also I have a strong feeling we will eventually see Kid Goku in his blue outfit as an SDCC Exclusive sometime in the near future

King Piccolo has been floating around for awhile but Tamashii hasn't revealed it yet. Dragon Ball Super: Broly releases has pushed certain reveals back. Expect a good hand of green characters revealed at SDCC this year.

Also I have a strong feeling we will eventually see Kid Goku in his blue outfit as an SDCC Exclusive sometime in the near future

Someone was crossing their fingers for an Anime-colors Nappa for SDCC (was it you, Crisis?). I think that would be a great idea.

King Piccolo has been floating around for awhile but Tamashii hasn't revealed it yet. Dragon Ball Super: Broly releases has pushed certain reveals back. Expect a good hand of green characters revealed at SDCC this year.

Hoping that you are hinting at Cell’s other forms also, but I know that is wishful thinking.

:)

Anyone still theorizing on what the other 4 original Dragon Ball characters they have planned? They will come with 4 more dragon balls

I’m guessing Yamcha, King Piccolo, and... I honestly have no idea who else they can make that will sell well

Is it 4? I thought we had 4 released and 3 more to go

Bulma, Teen Goku, Teen Krillin and Kame Sennin, that makes 4 which means we have 3 other characters left...I would love to see Piccolo Daimao, Adult Tournament Chichi and another, I don't know, Tao Pai Pai?

I've been ordering from EE for well over a decade and never had a problem.

didn't say they were not reliable for others but like okayhoang said and based on my experience for any order that's not a funko pop i wouldn't trust them to fulfill it. i would never risk a figuart pre-order with them.

Ordered Saiyaman from Barnes Monday and he arrived yesterday, but i have not got a chance to open him up. So i think i'm up to date for a while since i only got US pre-orders for Broly and Gogeta.

Yeah i don't think the DB line is fairing very well. It seems that all of them can be had at a fairly cheap price now (I'm unsure on Roshi though cuz i haven't been following the DB line at all besides only getting Bulma).
Maybe it's because of the size inconsistency, maybe it's cuz DB isn't as popular as DBZ (this is more in my point of view though and may not be true, as i started with DBZ first in the early 90's and then didn't give DB a true fair viewing until 2000's). To me it just doesn't seem as popular as you see way more photos and such from DBZ on (before super happened)

I'm expecting Yamcha, King Piccolo, Tien in Crane School outfit and Tao Pai Pai.

Yeah i don't think the DB line is fairing very well. It seems that all of them can be had at a fairly cheap price now (I'm unsure on Roshi though cuz i haven't been following the DB line at all besides only getting Bulma).
Maybe it's because of the size inconsistency, maybe it's cuz DB isn't as popular as DBZ (this is more in my point of view though and may not be true, as i started with DBZ first in the early 90's and then didn't give DB a true fair viewing until 2000's). To me it just doesn't seem as popular as you see way more photos and such from DBZ on (before super happened)

I grew up with Dragon Ball Z as well. The Dragon Ball S.H.Figuarts are really good but I don't think there's a lot to do with them in regards to action posing. They are a lot of fun though. I don't see it happening anytime soon but I would recommend getting Master Roshi and Bulma since they're Web Exclusives and will eventually disappear from the retail market.

Well, I think the problem with how well the Dragon Ball brand performs is only a problem in the US.

I know some guys in France, that grew up with Dragon Ball that instantly bought them except for Krillin.

Krillin has some difficulty to go away and the price tag those figures have in France, as an example could explain why they are not selling that much.

Muten Roshi was at 65-70, Krillin at 50-60, Kid Goku at roughly the same price and Bulma was 68...that...doesn't encourage people to buy them.

I have Kid Goku and Bulma so far and I'm planning to get Muten Roshi and Krillin as soon as the price drops and that I can use my coupons, that's what I did for Yamcha because I didn't want to pay 69 for a joke character like him.( I got in for 39 yesterday and it was 69 two days ago)

Back