S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I can order a knockoff android 17? I know I’ve seen them online in videos, but surprisingly can’t seem to find one. I have a android 18 k.o on the way, and while I prefer legit, these will have to do for now.

Anyone with any info would be appreciated. Thank you!

Has anyone storage their Figuarts in the cold and hot before? I need to make space and the garage is the only available area for now.

I’m talking -20 turning to 80 degrees with 100 humidity type of weather lol

Everything will be in their original package inside a plastic bin

Has anyone storage their Figuarts in the cold and hot before? I need to make space and the garage is the only available area for now.

I’m talking -20 turning to 80 degrees with 100 humidity type of weather lol

Everything will be in their original package inside a plastic bin

I wouldnt risk it, some of the the joints have metal in them and will expand and contracts, possibly breaking the plastic parts of the joints

Yeah I think he will since he's a regular release & a lot of the recent Figuarts are available at a their original price, if not lower, after they're out.

Minus the Super Buu eBay prices those are stupid.

eknight media has Broly up! Fantastic seller with great prices! They have been my “go-to” for a while now.

It would be hilarious if Demoniacal Fit were to suddenly produce a Garlic Jr. figure.. the black sheep of DBZ villains

B4-E0-AD44-282-B-418-F-BB69-55593-C0927-FA.jpg

Just got the Broly steelbook today. Going to watch and get hyped for the figure all over again!

Back