S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's going to be up for pre-order around 4:00 pm (japan time) on ami-ami. He's already listed on there. Pre-order button cant be pressed yet hehe

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

I think he's going to be up for pre-order around 4:00 pm (japan time) on ami-ami. He's already listed on there. Pre-order button cant be pressed yet hehe

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk
Approximately 7 minutes from now

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Now the preorders are closed...For now..

*Update*think I got a hold of the preorder but it's taking forever to checkout

Yup, it was a surprise pre-order. It reminded me of what happened with Figuarts Endgame stuff when the pre-order was at least announced the same day they were revealed. But this Broly, I don't think it was even announced. I just saw an Instagram post showing off his different pictures, then when I went to the main Tamashii site he wasn't even on the front page. When I looked at their list of Figuarts Dragon Ball toys, that's the only time I noticed "HEY wait a second, that black haired Broly wasn't there before!" then when I read the description, it said the pre-order was today lol!

Anyway thankfully I managed to get one despite the server lagging intensely and having had to watch those three little anime girls running on the screen as Broly's page kept failing to load :)

******** preorder from Bandai.

It came out of nowhere & every major site crashed.

CDJapan for the first time had a one per customer limit & I spent over half an hour in the checkout page but nothing happened.

AmiAmi the same.

I hope you manage to get it! I heard if it's already in your cart, you've got it already but just have to finish the entire checkout process. Let's hope that works :)

Hobbylink japan's preorder page popped up outta nowhere and sold out instantly

Amiami preorder still in shopping cart purgatory. This is getting very annoying.

Maybe it's time to write their customer service about it? Good luck!
I'm gonna settle for bbts or just buy it in store instead. Next few months will be a doozy anyway

Safe to say that Tamashii was confident enough with this Broly release to label it as a Regular Release and the pre-orders proved them correctly.

It could still be argued that a 3rd Broly could have been made, most likely as a Web Exclusive, and still done well.

Probably wouldn't have been a bad idea for Tamashii either since Broly is canon and will be used within the foreseeable future. May not have the armor but the head, faces, arms, and legs would have come in handy down the line.

Back