S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I like the OG representation. He was like Incredible Hulk. In OG anime they all just got bigger and bigger with ridiculous proportions (in OG, Broly’s one arm was the same size as Goku’s body). I think they did a great job representing Broly, he was and even still is perfect in my opinion.

I don’t collect other lines thankfully (if Tamashii starts doing my hero academia....I may be in trouble with the wife and have a lot of kissing up to do)

SS2 Sun Guko hairpiece coming soon!

09E07960-E743-464C-840A-2A75301E7DF9.jpeg

That's what makes it stand out so much to me. You did a great job representing his presence by not over complicating it.

Well thanks Angelo, that means a lot! I wasn't sure how the display would look with the Dragon Stars figures but I'm happy with how it turned out.

I'd definitely like to see some updated photos of your display as well! I don't think you've posted your collection in awhile (correct me if I'm wrong).

Also that broly does look awesome! I'm still trying to get passed the clown feet, but I'm thinking it'll be better in person.

Really nice pictures dude! You nailed those poses and I love the symmetry. I wish I had shelves wide enough to have more figures on one level.

Here is is my current display. I can never get the lighting better for good photo's and the flash causes annoying reflections.

IYxNp03.jpg

Thanks Kanji, I appreciate it man! I have a weird habit of trying to make things look as close to even as possible in all my displays, I like it more uniform I guess hahah. I'm glad that's an aspect you like though! I can definitely see the symmetry in your display as well, especially the bottom shelves.

I dig your display too! The use of explosion effects is great, those really add a lot to the display. I may have to pick some up for mine. And that fusion dance Goku and Piccolo set up is awesome! I don't think I've seen anyone do that before, very creative!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the display shares guys. We need a bit more of that I think. Love seeing how people come up with different setups. I sadly only have 6 of my 30 set up right now.

Well thanks Angelo, that means a lot! I wasn't sure how the display would look with the Dragon Stars figures but I'm happy with how it turned out.

I'd definitely like to see some updated photos of your display as well! I don't think you've posted your collection in awhile (correct me if I'm wrong).

Also that broly does look awesome! I'm still trying to get passed the clown feet, but I'm thinking it'll be better in person.Tapatalk

Nah, that was a brilliant way to use him. Dragon Stars is not the same quality as Figuarts but it's worth it to have a pose like that. Then have the Figuarts in a more dynamic pose.

There's honestly not enough Jiren products. Banpresto specifically. Is he not popular enough in Japan maybe? I'm not sure.

My display is a work in progress. :lol. I have so many Banpresto pieces to go with my Figuarts. Got to find the perfect balance to include all of them in certain displays to have an overall effect. I'll work on one later this week and post it. I believe I have all the pieces I want for my Resurrection F display.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Broly! The feet are rather large but if it holds the figure up well without needing a stand then I'll be happy. Just can't get over the size of the figure. (Super Buu looks impressive as well.)

The original Broly is still one of the best releases in the line. Super Warrior Awakening Goku may have been the figure that brought upon the newer technology but Broly stands out among all the releases before that and holds up well among the releases after it. Very rare to happen.

Does anyone have ideas how to store figuarts accessories? I'm starting to run out of room, and I wanted to organize and store the hands/head parts/etc into something, but after doing some research, I see people had put them into ziplock bags, labeled and into a large bin. However, I read about the paint rubbing off and such overtime due to chemical reactions?
Also what comes to mind, is figma figures come with a bag itself, and I wondered the same thing if the paint, discoloring of the accessories, or chemicals would ruin that as well.

To those that keep the art boxes, do you store them in tupperwares and it's okay? Like, you wouldn't need to open them once in a while to prevent that plastic smell, or any color deuteriation to the boxes?

Thank you all for your input. :)

Got this big guy in yesterday... So had a little photo session with him... Broly versus the Z fighters
76238d25cf18d48781cdfc8da730e84a.jpg
f79b234545ca79822e1e2017e8992324.jpg
8b64073a64eb942ab70853340118bdcd.jpg
daa1fbd832bc5ac632bdbf7a18094420.jpg
6b00d85fc34f77bd6475c09e6d0336c0.jpg
5183c9d3992f2f8b7ccf6e55ef856768.jpg
bed6f5d73163dc54a8c219505a484a2c.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

@Angelo: Sorry for the delay my friend, like many I would have preferred battle damage versions but I'm ok with those "clean" versions :wave

Does anyone have ideas how to store figuarts accessories? I'm starting to run out of room, and I wanted to organize and store the hands/head parts/etc into something, but after doing some research, I see people had put them into ziplock bags, labeled and into a large bin. However, I read about the paint rubbing off and such overtime due to chemical reactions?
Also what comes to mind, is figma figures come with a bag itself, and I wondered the same thing if the paint, discoloring of the accessories, or chemicals would ruin that as well.

To those that keep the art boxes, do you store them in tupperwares and it's okay? Like, you wouldn't need to open them once in a while to prevent that plastic smell, or any color deuteriation to the boxes?

Thank you all for your input. :)

I recommend this post for those questions.

Built these over the last weekend. Got any suggestions for Gundam markers? I only got the thin black one.
57d87782e3bc0ffc1d6d29ebf1c72f21.jpg
f75ee921829354c2d1cdbe8a05d91cb3.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Yeah, looks good. Just not sure how moveable his lower half will be. I guess time will tell

Is it just me or has the Shonen Jump Calendar removed regular Zamasu?

Really hoping for purple jelly parts. Ch'mone, Lee!

I'm hoping for that as well. The price is 9,180 yen. Which is a ridiculous number for just the figure and the halo effect. Something doesn't add up right but if the monster parts are included, that would justify the pricing.

Very cool photos of Figuarts Zero Broly, mikesdot! He's a beast!

What are your thoughts on everything? Sculpt? Paint application? Effects?

I'm loving it & I'm so happy they added the halo effect.

I hope the lower half isn't another Whis situation though.

They confirmed the August release date so these next 2 weeks will be brutal with preorders. T_T

In other news, the Goku Black figure is now selling out worse than before.

Is it just me or has the Shonen Jump Calendar removed regular Zamasu?

I'm hoping for that as well. The price is 9,180 yen. Which is a ridiculous number for just the figure and the halo effect. Something doesn't add up right but if the monster parts are included, that would justify the pricing.

Yeah the regular version isn't there anymore.

Time will tell if it was either cancelled or postponed because Bandai feared people would choose one version over the other.

@Angelo: Sorry for the delay my friend, like many I would have preferred battle damage versions but I'm ok with those "clean" versions :wave

I recommend this post for those questions.

Greatly appreciate it! I was starting to clean up and got stressed with all the boxes, lol. I didn't even see Fused Zamasu, amazing sculpt!

Back