S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I know is I'm happy we have a regular Goku and I'm looking forward to the androids oh and cool pic Fan

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

o0480057012909051777.jpg

Come on Post Time Chamber Trunks! I will buy two just for that! I want to have a Goku vs Vegeta in their Saiyan armor. Not with that face though. Although, I need the Vegeta first!

Lol i gotta feeling A LOT of turles and bardock customs will be made lol
saiyan saga vegeta would be better for those customs in my opinion.
I as a customizer havent done it yet because the torso looks to small, especially for someone like turles who is a lot bigger then goku but not taller.

Here are a couple of Turles/Bardock customs..

dbzdarbturl.jpg

imo Bardock's armor is perfect, almost spot-on, but Turles' looks kinda weird & disproportioned (and I don't really care for his "Super Saiyan" look)

I don't like either of them as Super Saiyans. They did a great job, I just don't like the idea of Bardock being SSJ. If we get a Bardock, I'd rather have a regular head and a regular head w/bandana. I'd use the regular faces for Goku!

Ok yeah I can't disagree with Sirlian at all. I would have loved a confident smiling Goku face. It should have taken presidence over the laughing face, since it's meh to me. I like the happy smiling face, the freaked out face, the stern and the yelling face but I can't go against Sirlian. Granted, I disagree on taking face over the Kamehaha wave, crappy as it looks. But he got everything else right.

I don't like either of them as Super Saiyans. They did a great job, I just don't like the idea of Bardock being SSJ. If we get a Bardock, I'd rather have a regular head and a regular head w/bandana. I'd use the regular faces for Goku!

this. I would have rather Goku been the first one in thousands of years...

Well, I'm not gonna continue a new debate on that. I disagree obviously, but whatever.

I still remain of the opinion that Goku is, except Krillin and Piccolo, worst off of all the characters released thus far. They just can't truly nail a complete Goku release the way they do with most other characters and I find that both weird and disappointing.

EDIT: That's true Bane. I guess I just get flared up again now that we actually get him. I haven't really been thinking at all about this release because it's been so long ago that he was announced. But whatever I see your point.

Don't know about Krillin, since I don't have him, but Krillin turned out pretty damn good IMO.

Goku was the first ssj in thousands of years kpman, Bardock was the very first ssj, he was sent far into the past. He began the legend, according to that story anyway.

You wont be able to use a bardocks faces for Goku either, Bardock has a scar and bandana, both of which would be moulded on his faces.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

PERFECT!? I just want the two facial expressions I showed earlier, a smirk and a clenching teeth one. Unmissable for a proper goku release. It was bad enough the previous Gokus didn't have them, but with where the line is now, omitting them AGAIN was unacceptable. And there's actually plenty of other expressions you could name.

You guys go ahead and pose him with Vegeta or Frieza and all you'll be able to do is a charging kamehameha and a stare-off, because the other three faces aren't useable in any battle scene. This release is a joke. It's not complete, it's half-assed. And it sucks.
Whoa mate

JKsOpua.gif

(j/k with the gif)

It's VERY Goku to be confident in his own abilities, and to enter a battle with a sense of excitement, Goku enjoys fighting, especially because he's usually confident he'll win. That IS Goku at his best, and it's that Goku I wanna display. At the end of the day Goku is an optimist. That's why he always keeps fighting, and why he's number 1.

And now, with a third release, I still can't display him like that. That's not being spoiled, that's missing the character like he is most of the time actually and it's completely unnecessary, one or two extra faces would not have killed them. And if they did wanna cut it to five, they should've cut at least one smiling face for one of those I mentioned. If they're that primed at keeping it low on accessories, they should cut bonus faces, not essential ones. I'm calling it for what it is: disappointing.

I haven't been the only one to say this, but so far no one else seems to feel like speaking up.
You summarised Goku quite nicely there. And now, after seeing his smirking expression, I'm beginning to feel they should have included that face too.

Exactly. It's his "I'm ready to take on the world!" face!
I have to say that it makes him look evil too; almost as if possessed. :panic:

Here are a couple of Turles/Bardock customs..
Cool. Now I really need a Bardock SHF.

I don't like either of them as Super Saiyans. They did a great job, I just don't like the idea of Bardock being SSJ.

this. I would have rather Goku been the first one in thousands of years...
IDK. I understand that it should be Goku to ascend to SSJ first a la once in a millennium phenomena but as long as its someone from Goku's lineage, I'm ok with it.

Goku was the first ssj in thousands of years kpman, Bardock was the very first ssj, he was sent far into the past. He began the legend, according to that story anyway.
Jennifer-Lawrence-Grammy-Awards-Reaction-Gif.gif

You wont be able to use a bardocks faces for Goku either, Bardock has a scar and bandana, both of which would be moulded on his faces.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
mail6.jpeg

Last edited:
@Bane Right there with ya on Trunks. i think if they released a saiyan armour Trunks it should make ssj vegeta a bit more available.

Ok yeah I can't disagree with Sirlian at all. I would have loved a confident smiling Goku face. It should have taken presidence over the laughing face, since it's meh to me. I like the happy smiling face, the freaked out face, the stern and the yelling face but I can't go against Sirlian. Granted, I disagree on taking face over the Kamehaha wave, crappy as it looks. But he got everything else right.

Thanks for voicing support mate.:)

I'm not complaining about this, I'm just fantasising that I would've loved a windswept hair sculpt for him.

I really think they wanted his price point to remain as low as possible to make sure he appeals to the japanese market...

Yeah that's what I was saying I would want with that windswept hair. Also crossed arms, so we can use them for that awesome Cell Game promo. Hopefully, we get Niyo-bo and Kinto-Un in the future, as well as good face choices.

2993894613a5404239874l.jpg

Please, lets not talk about a live action movie (remember what happened last time?)

The picture is cool, lets move on before something dumb happens.

ok. :monkey3

Yeah I'm happy for those who have gotten the release they really wanted, truly. It's just hard to see past my own frustration because it feels like such an easy thing to get right and like all of you, I too have long been waiting for Goku. I guess unlike those who got what they wanted, I'll have to wait longer.

At least I'm not waiting for Nappa, right Blood? *tease*:lol (Although I will buy him if he does ever get released.)

tumblr_lsaqu2hrEN1qbs7vs.gif

i feel your pain though

House-MD-gif-tongue-hugh-laurie-30698123-430-324.gif

I'm not complaining about this, I'm just fantasising that I would've loved a windswept hair sculpt for him.

I really think they wanted his price point to remain as low as possible to make sure he appeals to the japanese market...

and one for vegeta too

I say give us more characters instead of arm swaps & a missing facial expression.

Back