S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad whenever I see you write something positive about Man of Steel, because I still see articles of people ripping on it. At least you can say it made a big impact.

Dude, the amount of retarded BS responses Man of Steel was privy to is just beyond words. My sig should give away i thought it was brilliant, more than I was hoping for. And those who didn't see the version of superman they apparently wanted: tough luck. There's more than one possible interpretation of these characters. Some people can't seem to deal with that. Luckily for me this was about the best version of Superman a reboot could've had as far as I can say. Making it a first contact story, practically a sci-fi film, was brilliant. Not to mention how iconic thy've made Jor and Zod to me now. Crowe and Shannon were fantastic. And tehn Zimmer made it all come together.

You guys have already moved on from the discussion regarding minor characters getting a release but I'd still like to say this.

*disregarding all logic and pessimism*

Here's a thought...a Figuarts Zero release featuring 5-7 Cell Juniors all in a unique pose...it may not be a hot seller but I'd absolutely be interested in picking up something like that, much more so than Trunks with some lightning effects.
Did you riff off my idea for that or did we simultaneously came up with the same thing?:lol

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD. Freakin perfect! And he has an angry teeth clnching face! Oh this is gonne be awesome with Piccolo.

Only.... Does 17 seriously have a lighter eye colour than 18? It seems 17's more accurate now.

Ok, 17 looks perfect, tamashii did everything they needed to do for him; removable gun, flowing hair for darting forward poses, angry face, AND folded arms. As long as he doesnt jave any qc issues 17 may end up being the best figure so far.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Whahaha that Jave typo, I read 'as long as he doesn't have Java issues', I thought you were making a TFS style computer joke hahahahaha.:rotfl

So 3 faces (annoyed, smirk, clench)
4 pairs of hands (fist, palm, run, martial arts) + gun hand
Seems to me both 17 and 18 have in fact 4 hair pieces, or two pairs of detachable hair pieces (wonder if they interconnect though that probably doesn't mesh).
Removeable Belt.

That's what we know so far now?

....yeah, just noticed it too lol; my chubby fingers mixed with tapatalks lack of editing makes typing on mobile a pain :lol

I don't get how they can manage to detach the faces from the front hair pieces so seamlessly. Or would they include everything double?

I think there's no detaching point between the frontal hair and the face, which leads me to believe he has four faces. Two with normal hair, annoyed and smirk, and two with windswept hair, annoyed and angry. + 2 rear hair pieces, still and windswept...

Im not sure, but I think I can kind of see the seam on one of the darting pics, its near the middle. You are right about it being almost seamless though, its like trunks hair only better done.

No I meant I thought it was three parts like for example Gohan, goku and trunks. But I think it's just two. You can see the seam in the middle, but the front hair still changes. Which means that for example his angry face is not there with normal still hair, it's one part with the frontal windswept hairpiece.

So he has three facial expressions, which means he could have six frontal face parts (three with still hair and three with windswept), although we only see 4 of those here. We don't see a smirk with windswept hair and we don't see teeth clenching with still hair.

Same with 18.

I haven't purchased any SHFiguarts figures before, but the day the release Majin Vegeta and SSJ2 Goku, I will pre-order and buy them. All of them looks pretty amazing, but discovered them a bit late. To collect all that has been released thus far would cost me an arm and a leg.

They made all the right moves. They needed the guy who made the decisions for these faces for Goku. I'm just kidding. I'm happy they included the gun hand!

So I don't get anymore off topic, I'll just say I completely agree with you about the movie and it perfectly set up a sequel!

@Sloth That's perfectly understandable! I'm down for those too! Majin Vegeta has been my most anticipated figure for a long time! Hopefully the new re-releases might help you!

Whahaha that Jave typo, I read 'as long as he doesn't have Java issues', I thought you were making a TFS style computer joke hahahahaha.:rotfl

So 3 faces (annoyed, smirk, clench)
4 pairs of hands (fist, palm, run, martial arts) + gun hand
Seems to me both 17 and 18 have in fact 4 hair pieces, or two pairs of detachable hair pieces (wonder if they interconnect though that probably doesn't mesh).
Removeable Belt.

That's what we know so far now?

Yup, except he has two bandannas. The translation is pretty good, but oddly it says "six kinds of exchange for the right wrist, five replacement left wrist". So I wonder if there is a pair of hands they're not showing..

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000087392/

Oh you can clearly see, the scarf in every picture is flat, except on his fighting, teeth clenching pose the bottem part is clearly windswept!

Either he has two scarfs, or they've started using a bendy material.

eXEncsm.jpg

Added Bills to my collection

cant wait for miine :rock

and i seriously dont know how i'll display the twins :(
they look so cool with the flowing hair

Im probbably gunna have 18 posed fighting vegeta and 17 fighting with piccolo or maybe 17&18 ganging up on trunks lol

Back