S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if any of you remember me talking about Tamashii's few releases per year, leaves a lot time for people to find other interests? I don't know guys, but my list recently was getting massive for Dragonball figuarts, but my now I have to cut that down a ton. DC Collectibles just announced Batman The Animated Series figures. I don't know guys......But it's regroup time, because I need them! Have you ever been upset at a dream come true?

My minimum list got so big it had multiple GT characters even!

No, hes saying with everything else he plans on buying he might struggle to keep up, and i know the feeling; I will be happy when all the MMPR figuarts are out of the way, then i can focus on dragonball exclusively again :)

I don't know if any of you remember me talking about Tamashii's few releases per year, leaves a lot time for people to find other interests? I don't know guys, but my list recently was getting massive for Dragonball figuarts, but my now I have to cut that down a ton. DC Collectibles just announced Batman The Animated Series figures. I don't know guys......But it's regroup time, because I need them! Have you ever been upset at a dream come true?

Which Batman TAS figures?

Which Batman TAS figures?

Heck no, I want much more releases per year! I wanted much more releases, so I wouldn't get distracted by anything else. With DC Collectibles I know there's going to continue this with a good number of waves a year. It's Batman the Animated Series in 6 in scale! People have been dreaming for this for a long time! It will be much more affordable at the price point, and I don't care about the articulation, because it will effect Bruce Timm's art. If Figuarts did these, I would only get a couple, because I can't afford the price point, and if I have to choose between the two franchises, Dragonball wins. With these DC Collectibles, I can get a bunch lined up, without having to worry about accessories or boxes. If they were releasing a bunch of things, I could no way get into these. I would at least have to get a Batman and Robin though, but that's it. NOW THOUGH.....

Thanks for explaining for me Deano! It's tough, because the majority of the Dragonball figuarts we got are of my least favorite era of Dragonball, so already, I won't be able to afford all the figures from my favorite eras that do come out. And I don't know if they are, or when! I don't want to skip out on other things, waiting for something that might not happen or be able to afford. I'm already planning to skip the Androids (I love the characters though, and the figures look incredible), because I'm trying to plan out what I can afford and for space. I really like all the Dragonball characters, but some I want to make sure I can get the ones I really want. If I knew how far the line is going, then it I could know what I could buy.

@)Hydeous Here's from DC Collectibles
"And for the first time ever, new 6” scale action figure lines based on designs from both Batman: The Animated Series and The New Batman Adventures will be released later this year."

They showed off pics of a Batman and Catwoman, but Mr. Freeze and Two Face will also be coming this year.

bm_animated_cw_af_1_52fadb97abde79.15145387.jpg

new_adventures_bm_animated_bm_af_1_52fadc50267b49.55350120.jpg

Thanks for explaining for me Deano! It's tough, because the majority of the Dragonball figuarts we got are of my least favorite era of Dragonball, so already, I won't be able to afford all the figures from my favorite eras that do come out. And I don't know if they are, or when! I don't want to skip out on other things, waiting for something that might not happen or be able to afford. I'm already planning to skip the Androids (I love the characters though, and the figures look incredible), because I'm trying to plan out what I can afford and for space. I really like all the Dragonball characters, but some I want to make sure I can get the ones I really want. If I knew how far the line is going, then it I could know what I could buy.

I originally don't plan to pulled most figures out of their sealed box but I cant resist after seeing everyones gallery. So far only few extras and sdcc will be well kept. As for buying all release, I did end up buying least interest krillin so I might not be able to control myself into buying future release. So good it takes a months to release one to slow our budget. And also will never buy figuarts zero, have to really limit my spending somewhere.
Elot

Don't know much about DC collectibles. Is that actually a collectors quality line (cost wise) or is this something you might see at regular retail stores.

@elothk Well you got to have Goku's best friend! I'm kidding, but I love Krillin! I'm glad you opened them, because you have the best collection! I won't skip out on any major character releases, so I absolutely won't have any regrets in that case! I still hope to buy all versions of my top 5 characters, being Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Trunks! Although, thankfully Piccolo was pretty content with his color scheme, so I'm covered with the SDCC Piccolo I have!

Previously I made a list of characters I would realistically buy because of affordability and space and it came down to 9 characters, and somehow it got to around 40, which definitely wouldn't happen, and now even moreso!

Probably just to show diversity and to keep people hooked on the line. A lot of people buy them in waves, and it will be an anchor for that wave, because Batman always sells! The first Batman TAS Batman and Joker are the biggest icons of the series.

I will def buy that catwoman and/if they make an accurate 90s tas batman. That'd be great.

On topic: we expecting anything for us from toyfair?

Back