S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Realistically I would imagine there is not much articulation available in a majin buu figure
I should add, that although it hasn't been done yet....doesn't mean it's not possible.

I made an example some months back to prove that a fully articulated Buu figure can be made if Tamahsii decided to do it.

It was to resolve an argument if a fat Buu would make a good figure, and was standard articulation possible with him. And I think my mock up above proves that it is possible. :)

I really wish I knew about these sooner, I could have had a lower price. :(

I love YummyPixles :thud:

Great post, thanks Agalopez. :)

Irwin (I think they bacame jakks by the time they made buu saga characters) are much smaller than the figuarts, I'd say that they are on a 4 to 4.5 inch scale while figuarts are on a 5.5 inch scale (sorry for the american units)

Fat Buu maybe passable because his height is the same as the Banpresto:
jj06.jpg

for reference:
1478987_560448077367073_1364272197_n.jpg

Really liking the v2 form Freeza and Buu. How much are those nowadays?

Had no idea he cost so much now.

Those were available a few years ago for around $20-25 each. Though I didn't end up buying them as I prefer action figure thats pose able. But I doubt we will get a SHFiguarts ver from Tamashii.

What's different? I can't tell from tapatalk

Sent from my HTCPO881 Sprint using Tapatalk

I agree. I'm not fond of the new cosmetics either. I also don't like the paid aspect. It seems more sites are becoming like that and while I understand that some sites need donations it's still.. Kind of blah. I'm sure I'll get used to it. Some of the new things will be nice, but there is just too much white right now.

by Darklord Dave Published on 01-09-2014 02:40 AM

Okay, I'm tired and there is still a lot to do - but I wanted to activate the forum so you can get back to complaining about stuff.

I've decided ...]

Darklord dave knows you guys too well :lol

but anyhooo, took this from ToysCollection's facebook

1507240_254243841405188_185080922_o.jpg

that king cold statue is perfect!

I feel like the site is doing a
shk4.jpg

:lol
:lol good one. Hell you're probably right.

Also, anyone take a look at that ebay link I posted? For those still wondering, Gohan from the seller is supposed to come tomorrow so I can verify for anyone wondering on the seller etc.

Back