S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always use anime island and never have problems with customs. The frieza they just sent me was marked as $10.

Most sellers mark everything down. Though I trust Toyarena to do so most. But ordering from the UK saves a lot of shipping time as well as any customs risks present.

First form frieza has most votes? I rather get new characters like kids trunks and goten pack and a kid buu!!! I hope .

yeah, here's a list i made

First form frieza: 4
Brolly: 3
Bardock: 2
Majin buu: 2
Super Vegito: 1
Android 16: 1
Raditz: 1
Kid goku: 1

yeah, here's a list i made

First form frieza: 4
Brolly: 3
Bardock: 2
Majin buu: 2
Super Vegito: 1
Android 16: 1
Raditz: 1
Kid goku: 1

Wow, no idea if it's correct, but assuming it is, kudos!:clap
I took another look at the poll and 16, FF Frieza, Ult Gohan, Capt Ginyu, Vegito and Majin Buu are the only ones among the options I'd actually consider buying. Don't care (enough) about the rest to lay down Figuarts cash to be honest. Too bad Majin Vegeta wasn't among them.

Some poses

picture.php

picture.php

I voted for Majin Buu in hopes that it's the Kid Buu form.
Just wondering what you guys feel about the HQDX dragonball statues? How do they compare with Figuarts

I voted for Majin Buu in hopes that it's the Kid Buu form.
Just wondering what you guys feel about the HQDX dragonball statues? How do they compare with Figuarts

If its not poseable i dont really care how detailed they are lol; a statue is a statue, you cant do anything with it!

I'm hoping Buu is either kid Buu or any of super Buus forms; fat Buu just wont do the poseability of figuarts justice.

However i voted for vegetto; the most powerful being in DBZ needs some recognition! and no, he wont be the same sculpt as Goku lol, different parts needed for him!

Although I don't need him, I think if they separated Broli's limbs in the packaging, and gave him just a few extra hands and heads as accessories, they could make him huge and keep him a Figuarts.

I think they'll release 18 in december this year and 17 about the same time as reg goku in 2014. If we count five figures per year, I'm not sure what the other three would be. Nappa I guess? Might be FF Frieza if he's so popular. That leaves one spot open... 16? Buu? Vegito? Broli!? Wonder which character won the poll, does Tamashii reveal that?

Congratulations on your new job :) I'm from the UK as well and know how tough it can be getting a job at the minute.

I always use anime island and never have problems with customs. The frieza they just sent me was marked as $10.

Really?? i always steered clear of anime island because of their warnings about customs lol (from the UK too btw), thank you, you just cleared that up for me and i have now ordered frieza for an actual decent price lol

Last edited:
Really?? i always steered clear of anime island because of their warnings about customs lol (from the UK too btw), thank you, you just cleared that up for me and i have now ordered frieza for an actual decent price lol

No worries, just make sure you click the gift option during the transaction and I also always request that they lower the value in the section where you get to add a note.

Dont panic if you haven't done that, I forgot once and then just emailed them and they sorted it.

No. Goku is early next year. And I'm not sure about 17 this year .

My guess now is that 17 and 18 are seperate releases and only 18 possibly a '13 release because – and this might be BS – they had seperate nametags and 18's said 'Now(Nov?) planning' and 17's said 'For display only'. 'For display only' is a really early prototype from what I gather, and definitely not about to get released within the next few months.

I think Reg Goku and 17 will be march releases, and, possibly, 18 december '13.
Or
Reg Goku a jan/feb release and 17&18 an April release. Actually, I expect the latter more.

Back