S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blood can I ask what kind of camera that is?
I have a good camera, but its one weakness is that is incapable of taking decent pictures of action figures.

So what are you using to get such clear shots?

sorry, didn't saw your post earlier. i use a Nikon D7000 with a Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4g lens, a UV filter and a tripod :lol

Sure thing, glad to help. :)

Personally, I only can justify a Frieza purchase if you want to complete displays, match heroes against their nemesis, reenactments, or if you just love the character.

I say this because of his price relative to his size. I meet the above criteria to justify my Frieza purchase (namely the last one, he is my absolute favorite villain in almost all Anime) To be honest I would have gotten Frieza even if I had no other figuarts before him.

But thank God I do have SSj Goku. That was really all I needed (a normal Goku would be great too)

Jep, definitely get that. I'm kindof insanely lucky Figuarts has now released THE top six character I wanted (In order, anime Piccolo, SSJ Goku, anime Gohan, Vegeta, FA Trunks and Cell).

Although I miss the correct armor on vegeta, I still can't fully grasp I have what I always wanted haha.:yess::thud: It does make it harder to decide what remaining characters to spend money on, if at all.

sorry, didn't saw your post earlier. i use a Nikon D7000 with a Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4g lens, a UV filter and a tripod :lol

Thanks, <looks up price> OMG!!!! Well that explains why your photos are so professional. Unfortunately that is a bit over my price range LOL.

Thanks again though, maybe I could save up for it.

Thanks, <looks up price> OMG!!!! Well that explains why your photos are so professional. Unfortunately that is a bit over my price range LOL.

Thanks again though, maybe I could save up for it.

it's pricey but i love it. i actually bought it to make a friend of mine jealous! she needed a new one and i was like "hey, guess what i just bought" :lol (i'm evil, i know)

you can go for a lower in price body and an older version of that lens

Well kid trunks and goten are only a couple years younger than Gohan was against cell (in the manga at least; he was 11 and trunks and goten would be 8/9?) Id say they would be about friezas height, maybe just a bit shorter although in the anime they were tiny so idk.

vegeta-majin_00347954.jpg

tumblr_mip17gWlWC1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Well frieza is a tad bit taller than krillin and if you look at this pic if I'd trunks is 9 or 8 he's shorter than krillin and then kid goten if he's 8 or 7 he's shorter then trunks . Goten in these pics is as tall as kid gohan was in the frieza saga with the bowl cut ,and trunks height is between krillin and kid gohans (frieza/bowl cut)

Last edited:
MY third form HQ DX frieza came in today. Here is a scale comparison with my figuarts final form frieza. I will be using these figures until the figuarts form come out if they even do. They are pretty close to scale.

Gohan in this picture is as tall as kid trunks is in the last pic I posted .

yep, so make that figure already, tamashii! so that we have all the regulars... >_>

MY third form HQ DX frieza came in today. Here is a scale comparison with my figuarts final form frieza. I will be using these figures until the figuarts form come out if they even do. They are pretty close to scale.

not so fond of first form frieza but that alien frieza is pretty beast! :rock

Oh man, the Alien joke in TFS DBZA when Frieza goes third form is friggin hilarious.

IF I ever buy Figuarts Frieza it's because of this version (Alien joke at 10:27):
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyYrkc1zGn4[/ame]

Last edited:
yep, so make that figure already, tamashii! so that we have all the regulars... >_>

not so fond of first form frieza but that alien frieza is pretty beast! :rock

He is !The second form is also in scale im just trying to find one at a good price he is going for about 60...:gah:

sorry for double post im a noob

I am so thrilled! That job prospect some of you may remember me mentioning a few weeks ago ended up working out, so I've stuck to my word and ordered Vegeta straight away! Toy Arena is the best place I can seem to find these guys, but I found a Top Rated Seller selling a brand new one on eBay UK (which is where I am) for the same price that it'd end up being with shipping from Toy Arena, so I figured I'd go with that since I don't have to worry about customs and it'll get here quicker. I'm so excited!

I choosed 1st form frieza, since i could only select 1. But i also want a bardock and raditz figure as well. Cant have enough of saiyan armored characters.

I am so thrilled! That job prospect some of you may remember me mentioning a few weeks ago ended up working out, so I've stuck to my word and ordered Vegeta straight away! Toy Arena is the best place I can seem to find these guys, but I found a Top Rated Seller selling a brand new one on eBay UK (which is where I am) for the same price that it'd end up being with shipping from Toy Arena, so I figured I'd go with that since I don't have to worry about customs and it'll get here quicker. I'm so excited!

Could you mention which seller that is? If it ships internationally that'd be better for me too! (Overseas neighbour here *waves from Holland*:wave).

congrats! :clap

I choosed 1st form frieza, since i could only select 1. But i also want a bardock and raditz figure as well. Cant have enough of saiyan armored characters.

alrighty, I believe first form frieza has the most votes from the people here.

First form frieza has most votes? I rather get new characters like kids trunks and goten pack and a kid buu!!! I hope .

Could you mention which seller that is? If it ships internationally that'd be better for me too! (Overseas neighbour here *waves from Holland*:wave).

Congratulations on your new job :) I'm from the UK as well and know how tough it can be getting a job at the minute.

I always use anime island and never have problems with customs. The frieza they just sent me was marked as $10.

Back