S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I took photos of their displays when I was in New York last year and I didn't notice them acting weird about it. To be fair though I was way too focused on all the figures to notice other people's reactions to what I was doing

FullSizeRender.jpg

one easy way is to use a brown gundam real touch marker, i'll probably try that myself sometime, as well as using the blue marker to add the blue shading in the white parts like the 1.0.

I can't wait to see the Nappa custom repaints, as well as what customizers do with Majin Vegeta's hair

In fact Nappa can prolly be back-engineered into Recoome

If they make battle damaged Reccoom, I wonder if they'll also be accurate with his torn shorts that exposes his butt lol! Anyway I like the Vegeta with lines on his armor. Too bad I suck with physical painting I'll probably just leave mine as is.

Send them a message, minute I did they shipped it. For some reason their Vegeta shipment is having some problems.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So I took yous guys advice and acquired Kaioken Goku for $90 flat. The window for buying him under $100 is rapidly closing so if anyone still debating on it, now's the time

Amazing figure but that hair tho... :gah:

The veins were always there. and lol @ Vegito's *****

Concerning Nippon Yasan or any other company, the fact that they hustled some of you for more money for shipping is both hilarious & ridiculous, and poor customer service. I don't care how long they been around, if you wanna keep faith with your consumer, then THE COMPANY should either A: eat those charges themselves, or B: refund your money. Even if you chose to pay them extra anyway, they should give you like a 10% voucher for the future, as a sign of good faith for their customers. Never should you ever pay more than what the final total price +shipping fees was. You got hustled.

Miscalculating the shipping cost is an error on THEIR part, not yours, so why are you paying the penalty? If they tried pulling that nonsense on me I would never do business with them again :dunno

Back