S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it in such low quality or us it just me?

a5e3fb4200a76a5d9d1203ed893bc18d.jpg

Bluefin representative, if you're reading this please do your best to tell tamashii to release them both, ty :)

Noice! I think Yamcha's hair could use some work but from what I can see of Tien he looks awesome. I am very happy to see they utilized the style of knees that Trunks, Krillin, Cell and Broly have. The old Goku knees are dead!

About friggin time!!! They better include both hair styles and Puar with Yamcha, and Ten with a limited articulated Chiaotzu, I would die of pure love!

BULMA NEXT TAMASHII!!!!! :monkey3

Wow..Yamacha and Tien.

Well at least there's New Vegeta, Cell, and Gohan to look forward to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody should suggest to paint it black though

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That ssj gohan hair looks like the old one. Its inaccurate anyways since he didn't have that hair with his torn clothes. I was hoping for a normal black hair though.

Actually it looks like the ssj hair might be a new sculpt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

...That's the 2nd time I'm eating crow. Well done, Tamashii Nations. :clap

New articulation looks great on non-battle damaged designs. I believe it's a ball joint in Yamcha's knee. Tien appears to have the torso articulation but, from the picture, I can't tell if Yamcha has it. I really want to see Yamcha's shoulders.

Edited: Similar to the lyrics from Mad World, "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad" that products based on newer material such as Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku, Beerus, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta, and Whis will look inferior to these newer releases that are based on older material.

Edited: If Tien and Yamcha are successful, let's hope Tamashii Nations decides to release their other designs. Yamcha with the longer hair and Tien with the white shirt and no shirt.

...That's the 2nd time I'm eating crow. Well done, Tamashii Nations. :clap

New articulation looks great on non-battle damaged designs. I believe it's a ball joint in Yamcha's knee. Tien appears to have the torso articulation but, from the picture, I can't tell if Yamcha has it. I really want to see Yamcha's shoulders.

Edited: Similar to the lyrics from Mad World, "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad" that products based on newer material such as Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku, Beerus, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta, and Whis will look inferior to these newer releases that are based on older material.

He probably doesn't and they probably won't bother updating it since the fans want tien more so theyll ditch yamcha anyway.

It was nice seeing you yamcha, enjoy your stay with nappa and the gang :)

They should just go HAM and release everybody. The Ginyu Force, 2nd form Freezer, Yajirobe, Pui Pui, etc. Open the floodgates

At this rate, we'll see Raditz before a new SSJ3 Goku.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anybody else going to switch their SDCC 2015 Frieza Saga Goku's belt with Yamcha's belt? It looks different and better to me.

He probably doesn't and they probably won't bother updating it since the fans want tien more so theyll ditch yamcha anyway.

It was nice seeing you yamcha, enjoy your stay with nappa and the gang :)

It's strange that they wouldn't add the torso articulation when everything else about him is brand new. He could still receive updates even though Tien looks production ready.

It's awesome seeing these two if only for the positive repercussions they'll have. If they're willing to go all out and give new sculpts for a Yamcha, all future figures from now on will have to live up to that standard. Nice that we'll have some new characters to display and the best versions of these two at that

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back