S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one in the series trains as hard as Vegeta, so you'd think he would of gotten it over the seven years of peace time.

Well rumor has it that SSJ3 can only be unlocked under special conditions such as in another dimension like how Gotenks and Goku achieved it. That's only speculation however. Honestly he should've achieved it like you said but Tori decided to make it exclusive to Goku and Gotenks for some reason.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Well rumor has it that SSJ3 can only be unlocked under special conditions such as in another dimension like how Gotenks and Goku achieved it. That's only speculation however. Honestly he should've achieved it like you said but Tori decided to make it exclusive to Goku and Gotenks for some reason.

Just more of Tori trolling Vegeta. Which hasn't changed very much. But at least, he got to completely embarrass Frieza.

5 words:

Blux Waves from the Moon

Revoltech makes good stuff, but for the most part all their headsculpts have different levels of ugly. And like Hydeous mentioned, ugly joints.

Their Zone of the Enders line at least hid the joints better since their mechs.
Yeah that's always been my gripe. They're on par with Hasbro really, hence their lower price points.

Or maybe you need the bloodline of Goku to achieve it, and Goten was too inexperienced/young to first achieve it on his own until he fused. Gohan doesn't need SSJ3 though since his Ultimate state is on par with SSJ3.

that said, I could see the dimensions being a thing...though Bulma could probably still find a way to make that possible for Vegeta somehow. :lol
Just more of Tori trolling Vegeta. Which hasn't changed very much. But at least, he got to completely embarrass Frieza.
Probably yeah.

Mmm now eveyone is talking alot about ssj3. Happy, now that anyone remember me! Well, now that it looks i can talk about ssj3, i also expect he come soon. Do you think they will gonna make it like pce or sdcc? I now is the same, but is just for talk, and which are the next three shf Dbz, do you think they will release after trunks saiyan? I think champa, vados, and maybe if will be a sdcc, will be the ssj3goku.

No one cares RKenshin. Stop talking about PC SSJ3 Goku. We were talking about something else entirely.

qvu4jZ8.gif

Thanks for your opinions & kind words friends :)

Also I prefer a Ultimate Son Gohan in anime colors as another option for the SDCC:

UltimateSonGohanEnergy_zpsb4ac6b4e.jpg

For me these words are totally the truth:

Unfortunately I think as Tamashii has become more popular and their number of products and licenses (Marvel, Star Wars) has increased, their quality has decreased.

We are all forgetting that SDCC last year had nothing new, Tamashii held all the reveals until the Tamashii nations event in October. I really doubt we will see much of anything new at SDCC this year either.

Thanks for sharing the condition of your figure FSLAR ;)

SDCC was fine, because we already had reveals prior, some of them probably were meant for SDCC but word got out so Tamashii figured 'not worth it', maybe.

On quality, this varies for lines but it's true. The Marvel lines have ok quality but some figures are better than others in my opinion, like Captain America over Thor. The Injustice line has had issues from day 1, and while they're not all that huge, they add up. DBZ is consistently solid but issues still abound. The Sailor Moon varies hugely, some people tell me their figures had broken joints though they describe them almost like bootlegs, and hell, I even had to return some to my Barnes and Nobles and get a replacement. Star Wars seems to be better but I have no more interest in that.

Oh and Orbital, no problem. I can post pictures if you want when I get back home

No one cares RKenshin. Stop talking about PC SSJ3 Goku. We were talking about something else entirely.

qvu4jZ8.gif

Remember fathotei-.- everyone is talking about ssj3, so this moments look a madness to you for what i can see-.- i only ask people that question, only for talk. If anyone want answer about is ok. I not ask anything to you, because i already know that you hate ssj3goku since i started talk about it, months ago. Not answer me, man. Please!-.-

You are correct, I did that to avenge the fallen brother, fathotei! :lecture wait what??

tumblr_inline_nkn38kirdq1r5ight.gif

Hell no, I love Super Saiyan 3 Goku! I bought the FiguartsZero EX SSJ3 Goku for a reason, and I welcome the PC (if it's any good). You just go on too much about it frankly. If I had to answer you, we're probably not going to see it for a long time and it is most definitely not after Armor Trunks.

Remember fathotei-.- everyone is talking about ssj3, so this moments look a madness to you for what i can see-.- i only ask people that question, only for talk. If anyone want answer about is ok. I not ask anything to you, because i already know that you hate ssj3goku since i started talk about it, months ago. Not answer me, man. Please!-.-
Fathotei is banned. I don't think he posts here anymore

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Out of those I would say ssjgod Goku is most likely after Trunks, since Beerus is on the way. After that its fair game, likely Whis will be in there at least though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Super Saiyan God Goku did look production ready. If he's to be announced soon, I'd look forward to Beerus a lot more. Whis would seem logical to complete a "trio" from Battle of Gods/Super. I believe Whis has been displayed with all of the other figures at a toy convention this week. All the other figures in that display have been officially announced so Whis will probably be next.

Edited: Found it on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBChNH4vekt/

Whis still looks underscaled :(

also i predict he will come with very little accessories. 1 alternate head, a 2nd pair of hands & that's it

i imagine, that he already create a new account.
You know what, you may be right. There's been people who did that after being banned.
Super Saiyan God Goku did look production ready. If he's to be announced soon, I'd look forward to Beerus a lot more. Whis would seem logical to complete a "trio" from Battle of Gods/Super. I believe Whis has been displayed with all of the other figures at a toy convention this week. All the other figures in that display have been officially announced so Whis will probably be next.

Edited: Found it on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBChNH4vekt/
Yeah it really did, maybe there were some fixes to be made. With Beerus on the way, SSG would be great for displays and to pair him up with. Along with that trio idea.

Back