S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amiami, hobbylink japan, etc. all Japanese retailer sites. gotta wait a couple more weeks till the US sites get it

I'm sure once we get the Western release we'll also see the price drop. Right now all the Eastern vendors are capitalizing on the fact that it isn't Internationally available right now.

Toyz just announced they will be shipping Tuesday and Canofbeams is opening orders Sunday

For anyone interested Alex Blas, the most beloved person on this thread, is getting the Goku's this Friday. Also, ToyzintheBox just announced on their Facebook that they're getting theirs this Tuesday/Wednesday.

**Pre Order**S.H. Figuarts Dragonball Z Super Saiyan Son Goku Super Wa – Toyz In The Box

Ugh. Wish I ordered Goku from ToyzintheBox now. Paid for him in August from Kappa Hobby which are a great service but it takes them longer to get stuff in compared to everywhere else. I've ordered from Toyz before which took less than a week to arrive here, so it's likely I would have (maybe) received him before Xmas if they start shipping orders next week.

I don't expect to receive mine until Feb. Just me being impatient but there's nothing more frustrating than waiting for figures especially this one. :(

Ugh. Wish I ordered Goku from ToyzintheBox now. Paid for him in August from Kappa Hobby which are a great service but it takes them longer to get stuff in compared to everywhere else. I've ordered from Toyz before which took less than a week to arrive here, so it's likely I would have (maybe) received him before Xmas if they start shipping orders next week.

I don't expect to receive mine until Feb. Just me being impatient but there's nothing more frustrating than waiting for figures especially this one. :(
You also need to factor in the delays during the holiday season as well.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

I have a feeling since both Alex and Toyz are getting them early it may be the same case with the other retailers. Don't know why only those two would get early shipments and the others wouldn't. Bluefin spreading some holiday cheer :blissy

Bastards! Amiami took their sweet ass time to bill for mine.
They didn't even ship it until last Monday. Right now, its at the local post office waiting to be delivered.

Yeah I'll probably not use amiami again. My awakening Goku arrived this past Wednesday, but I didn't have it in hand until Friday because they never sent a tracking number, and I had no idea when it would arrive. I contacted them twice to request a tracking number seeing as how I payed for a service that included tracking and no reply from them. It got to me quickly and safely, which is good on them, but their customer service needs work.

Yeah I'll probably not use amiami again. My awakening Goku arrived this past Wednesday, but I didn't have it in hand until Friday because they never sent a tracking number, and I had no idea when it would arrive. I contacted them twice to request a tracking number seeing as how I payed for a service that included tracking and no reply from them. It got to me quickly and safely, which is good on them, but their customer service needs work.
They offered my friend a partial refund of two dollars for damaged goods last year. Lol

these war stories of yous guys receiving Figuarts from various places are interesting indeed :monkey3

I don't like that gloss effect on vegeta's premium edition hair. Besides that, it is a good figure. I'd buy if I didn't have the older one.

Yeah that's why I went with toyz, super reliable. Can't wait for that figure!! I'm still waiting for my ssgss goku and golden frieza from anime island... ridiculous wait time as every other retailer has it now..

Well, he came! Simply amazing, honestly.

03a1d5f04c063fac2e6e13bc45f40d49.jpg

Also want to bring something to folks attention, his face pegs are different, they arent just using the mold from ssj Goku, its been retooled.

4b7e1a035f36fb20e428eb9cfa6441a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

In regards to the face-plate and hairpiece being retooled, you can still swap face-plates from Awakening Goku back to the older square peg version, but just not retrospectively. Also, the hairpieces are not interchangeable at all, so if you're looking swap you have to swap both hair parts, as I did. I recommend swapping the Awakening Goku's head to SDDCC SS Goku, if applicable, and partnering the Awakening Goku's new screaming face with the SDCC SS Goku's hair parts. The result is a big improvement, in both figures.

I don't like that gloss effect on vegeta's premium edition hair. Besides that, it is a good figure. I'd buy if I didn't have the older one.

Same here. Every other figure has a matte finish so the gloss looks off. Seeing as Trunks has that too I think all PC releases will have that finish. Luckily I'm only buying these for the bodies so with a simple head swap I don't have to deal with this inconsistency.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Hey big d, did you get that from animeisland? i po'ed the first day it opened and havent even recieved an in stock notifiction.
Nah, sorry man, got impatient and bought one from nippon when they got their instock shipment. Still have my anime island order to come [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back