S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the one that asked that question! :D lol

I get that you're a Vegeta fan and all, but for a line that only had 3 new figures last year, and isn't likely to get more than 4 this year, we don't need to be seeing another version of Vegeta anytime soon, let alone a second Vegeta within the same year.

Aside from the much needed normal Goku, they need to focus on doing new characters instead of doing new versions of existing characters. I think making SS3 Goku when they did was a mistake, they should have released normal Goku in his place and saved SS3 Goku for down the road when they get around to Buu era characters.

I PO'ed Vegeta on March 8th, its first day on PO on Amazon... I'm getting kinda mad that I haven't been charged and emailed.

I haven't been charged either . My vegeta hasn't been shipped . The status says "shipping soon" how about urs ?

I haven't been charged either . My vegeta hasn't been shipped . The status says "shipping soon" how about urs ?

Still says not yet shipped. But, the note that usually says " we will email you when availible" is gone! I guess thats a start. Atleast Star Wars weekend will take my mind off of it for the next 3 days. Maybe:):)

Still says not yet shipped. But, the note that usually says " we will email you when availible" is gone! I guess thats a start. Atleast Star Wars weekend will take my mind off of it for the next 3 days. Maybe:):)

Yeah mine had that too until about yesterday I got messaged that my payment was declined but I had just ordered something else with the same payment and it shipped so I added the same payment option (weird that never happens) and now it says "shipping soon" hopefully it doesn't get canceled as it said if I didn't fix in 3 days it would be

Yeah mine had that too until about yesterday I got messaged that my payment was declined but I had just ordered something else with the same payment and it shipped so I added the same payment option (weird that never happens) and now it says "shipping soon" hopefully it doesn't get canceled as it said if I didn't fix in 3 days it would be

Well, let's hope i get the email tomorrow. The. Again, that's the third time I have said that this week.

I get that you're a Vegeta fan and all, but for a line that only had 3 new figures last year, and isn't likely to get more than 4 this year, we don't need to be seeing another version of Vegeta anytime soon, let alone a second Vegeta within the same year.

Aside from the much needed normal Goku, they need to focus on doing new characters instead of doing new versions of existing characters. I think making SS3 Goku when they did was a mistake, they should have released normal Goku in his place and saved SS3 Goku for down the road when they get around to Buu era characters.

I have to both agree and disagree.

Majin Vegeta is a bad mo fo! And he is needed. But I must also disagree that we need him anytime soon.
We need the core characters out now. Z Fighters, Majin Buu, Android 17... If we keep getting variations of the same characters back to back, some will get bored, and may stop caring. Minus the completists and die hard fans.
But, i think with SDCC coming up, the best executive desicion that can be made, is releasing Normal Goku. Easily the most distinctive character too the DB universe. The fact that he hasn't been released yet is a joke.
But yes, we do need a Majin Vegeta. But before we get repaints an rehashes, we need to get new characters out first.

Isn't that exactly what I said? I said they shouldn't make him anytime soon, not that they shouldn't ever make him. I'd like to see him eventually, and I'd hope they're smart enough to give him some non Majin faces so that we can use it as a standard SS2 Vegeta as well.

Isn't that exactly what I said? I said they shouldn't make him anytime soon, not that they shouldn't ever make him. I'd like to see him eventually, and I'd hope they're smart enough to give him some non Majin faces so that we can use it as a standard SS2 Vegeta as well.

That would be nice!
I hope they include a halo with Regular Goku, and later on we get a King Kia with Bubbles, Gregory, and a sledghammer!

Last edited:

Im sure they will give us some non majin faces he was only majin for a short while then came back non majin....

Would it be substantial to have Majin Buu come with just a Majin Vegeta face to use on the SS Vegeta body?

Nahh they wont do that... SS2 Vegeta is much different than SS Vegeta.. Plus he's wearing a tanktop.

Man amazon if failing me right now with scouter Vegeta . And BBTS hasn't sent me an email regarding my ssj re release Goku

Man amazon if failing me right now with scouter Vegeta . And BBTS hasn't sent me an email regarding my ssj re release Goku

Man that sucks. Im gonna be buying vegeta on amazon soon, will let you guys know if its indeed, "late come, first shipped" sort of policy that they are running right now. :lol

Back