S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised RK hasn't been here for a while. It usually takes about 2 minutes if you ever talk about ssj3

Unlock your inner Z fighter

It's like Rumpelstiltskin, say his name 3 times and he comes to steal your first-born child, but instead of gold he leaves you with a ssj3 goku.

It's like Rumpelstiltskin, say his name 3 times and he comes to steal your first-born child, but instead of gold he leaves you with a ssj3 goku.
Assuming it's not a bootleg Goku, I would be fine with this :lecture

2898722-2449824010-coS4J.gif

11210276.gif
:clap :lecture Wish I could rep that over 9000!

Nice, was able to trade a 2015 SDCC Goku for a Scouter Vegeta. Been trying since SDCC to do so and someone finally took the trade. :dance

Tamashii seems to view villian releases based off what heroes we have. Final form Frieza and Scouter Vegeta for Goku, Perfect Cell for Gohan, android 17 for Piccolo, 18 for Vegeta and the Buus for Vegetto and ultimate Gohan respectively.

16 seems to be the odd one out and was obviously their attempt at gauging larger scale figure interest since Broly cant really be counted, hes just too popular.

That being said, first form Cell is a maybe, with Piccolo, 16 and 17 all fighters for him. Second and third form Frieza for Piccolo, suoer Buu for uktimate Gohan and fat/ kid Buu if ssj3 goku is ever reissued in premium colours.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I find it odd that they would judge how well big characters would sell with 16. It's not about size, it's about the character. The fact that size is even a criteria for whether they make a character or not doesn't make sense (except for enormous characters like say Shenron or a Great Ape, but even those would sell no matter what). The main determinant is the character itself. 16 was only released so they could capitalize on 17 and 18 and complete the trio. Broly was their "size" dummy.

I do like that they release their villains to go with existing or future character releases. It makes sense and it's a neat little tactic for selling more.

Idk seeing how high cell and frieza are I'd get the buu's just to be save because scalpers love DBZ's main arc villains.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

After seeing all these gifs today, I've decided I need rape face Woody. There appears to be some knock offs on eBay. Anyone have one of the bootleg ones? If so how's the quality? Bootlegs are going for like $25-30, there's a legit one on Amazon for $50.

I want those Buu's since it means we NEED a Gotenks and they look sick as hell. Also, they wouldn't make the alternate Buu forms without having the original Buu planned. At a minimum we'll get Super Buu and Kid Buu is a given since he's the final form. It could also open up the doors for them doing Cell and Frieza's forms. They've barely scratched the surface with the Buu Saga.

what´s the problem? what happen with me? No news? no photos? Premium Color scouter vegeta? would be nice like ssj3 goku premium color of course and a Super Buu with Ssj2 Vegeta. Yes that´s the best for business

After seeing all these gifs today, I've decided I need rape face Woody. There appears to be some knock offs on eBay. Anyone have one of the bootleg ones? If so how's the quality? Bootlegs are going for like $25-30, there's a legit one on Amazon for $50.
Hobbylink has the sepia Woody for 30 now. Same rape face but black and white

After seeing all these gifs today, I've decided I need rape face Woody.
What a statement!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I want those Buu's since it means we NEED a Gotenks and they look sick as hell. Also, they wouldn't make the alternate Buu forms without having the original Buu planned. At a minimum we'll get Super Buu and Kid Buu is a given since he's the final form. It could also open up the doors for them doing Cell and Frieza's forms. They've barely scratched the surface with the Buu Saga.
*in tfs goku voice* Haha, look at you prod, all trying to predict tamashii again. Silly Prod. Tamashii can't be predicted! Silly Prod.:lol

what happen with me?
I've been wondering that since the day you started posting.:lol

(This is a joke.)
Idk seeing how high cell and frieza are I'd get the buu's just to be save because scalpers love DBZ's main arc villains.

And so the youth falls prey to evil again and the cycle continues...
51731710.jpg

What a statement!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

*in tfs goku voice* Haha, look at you prod, all trying to predict tamashii again. Silly Prod. Tamashii can't be predicted! Silly Prod.:lol

I've been wondering that since the day you started posting.:lol

(This is a joke.)

And so the youth falls prey to evil again and the cycle continues...
51731710.jpg

:lol I just can't help thinking rationally about these things! From now on, I'll simply write character names on a piece of paper and pick them from a hat, the way Tamashii does it.

Back