S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what everyone think will gonna happen next event 22th July? we will gonna see the same like sdcc 2015? or maybe now we will see something new?

We will likely see everything that we already have seen. I highly doubt they are going to trot out something new at this point. We have quite a few releases coming up.

If anything I hope it at least just shows a better display that the disappointing SDCC display. Not even complaining about the lack of new releases, but just the lack luster showing of figures.

Don't tell me to be patient dude :panic: <-- this is my mind right now

LoL jk man . I just don't wanna miss this one .

I know, we all are haha, but as soon as someone knows more im sure they will post asap.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one checking bluefin premium frantically. This board will explode when sdcc Goku is up.

I'm not checking frantically, but every time I have a chance to refresh it I do.

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F06%2F16%2Fswanson.gif

Gotta hope there's no glitches this time too, last year you had to order two SdCC Vegetas at a time, and by the time the glitch was fixed, they were gone :thud:

^ You must have soent your whole con getting them lol.

It took several weeks or more for bluefin to put up vegeta last year if memory serves.

what everyone think will gonna happen next event 22th July? we will gonna see the same like sdcc 2015? or maybe now we will see something new?

I think we'll see less. Perhaps just Jaco and that's it. :mad:

We will likely see everything that we already have seen. I highly doubt they are going to trot out something new at this point. We have quite a few releases coming up.

If anything I hope it at least just shows a better display that the disappointing SDCC display. Not even complaining about the lack of new releases, but just the lack luster showing of figures.

I was being optimistic and thought MAYBE we could see something new but I should've known better. The disappointment mainly lies in how sucky the display looked. I would've spent maybe 5 minutes at the Tamashii just to look at every figure and then walk away. Nothing to see here...:dunno

@karamazov80, I think you're joking and being sarcastic, but if you aren't, damn you to heck my good sir.

I managed to get about 15 of the SDCC exclusives at cost. I'm gonna hold onto them, and flip them for huge profits a little down the road :rock

I hope you're joking. Otherwise you're a piece of ****. Not sorry.

Someone round here got 25 of them to do that same thing so...

That's the definition of a hustler. If you can sell salt to a slug or water to a well, then more power to you. There's a sucker born every minute.

If my friend bought a ps4 for $50 and sold it for $300, I'm not gonna say to him "**** move, man." None of you would, either. Worry about what YOU buy, not what other people buy. I know it sucks, but I can't be mad at it either.

Scalpers wouldn't have any power of we didn't buy them for the ridiculous prices in the first place. Problem is some of us can afford to throw down hundreds with ease and it screws over the majority that don't

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back