S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's what the dragonwiki states as well Big D. But it still requires 4 timelines to actually make it logically work, which I never realised.

I think the bigger question is how is Future Trunks able to get Tapion's sword.

I honestly don't mind the plot holes/retcons at all, I read comic books anyways.

I don't think that the ending to Wrath of the Dragon literally implies that kid trunks grows up to be future trunks...
It just means that he is becoming more like him. They have the sword in the opening of GT but trunks never actually uses it in GT. good one guys

I don't think that the ending to Wrath of the Dragon literally implies that kid trunks grows up to be future trunks...
It just means that he is becoming more like him. They have the sword in the opening of GT but trunks never actually uses it in GT. good one guys

No, I know. I'm just saying how was Future Trunks able to receive the sword in the first place. Wouldn't have most of the Z Fighters been dead by the time Hoi wanted the music box released?

Where the heck is Bluefin's stock of SDCC Vegeta? I keep on hearing that those who went to SDCC on Sunday said Bluefin still had a lot left at the convention. Are they waiting until after New York Comic Con and then putting the figure on their website? Is that what they did with SDCC Piccolo?

I think the bigger question is how is Future Trunks able to get Tapion's sword.

I honestly don't mind the plot holes/retcons at all, I read comic books anyways.

No that's not a question at all, that's called non-canon ******** not written by the original author.

I didn't know this, and I sure as hell am going to ignore the **** out of it. Trunks has a sword. It's his, and I have no idea where he got it from. I always assumed Bulma made it for him. Or he wished for it from the eternal dragon. Seeing as the dragon can't even change the physique of 18, it seems he couldn't have wished them gone entirely either, so possibly asked for a weapon to fight them.

i always assumed he got his sword from either gohan or bulma, i doubt it was a wish because the dragon couldnt make a weapon more powerful than himself, so asking for something to beat the allmighty androids would be probably out of his reach.

but then the only thing to kkep in mind is that trunks has a sword, it looks cool as hell and no other thing maters.

While on the topic of Trunks, is anyone else bothered the he and Goten were kids again in Battle of the Gods? And that Pan hadn't been born yet?

uh not really, it states that it's not too long after the Buu Saga. Plus Pan not being born yet...I'm fine with :lol I find the thing with her somehow giving power through Videl's womb to be stupid though. It makes sense that Goten and Trunks weren't teens or adults yet.

uh not really, it states that it's not too long after the Buu Saga. Plus Pan not being born yet...I'm fine with :lol I find the thing with her somehow giving power through Videl's womb to be stupid though. It makes sense that Goten and Trunks weren't teens or adults yet.

I didn't mind that. Pan was technically pure-hearted so it fit into the story.

So is the end of season 9 not cannon then? Because all three grew up a little. And I agree that the womb thing was kind of lame.

Battle of Gods takes place only a couple of years after Majin Buu's defeat, whereas the very end of DBZ (the "epilogue" that has teen Trunks, Goten, etc. at the tournament) takes place 10 or so years after Buu's defeat.

Battle of Gods takes place only a couple of years after Majin Buu's defeat, whereas the very end of DBZ (the "epilogue" that has teen Trunks, Goten, etc. at the tournament) takes place 10 or so years after Buu's defeat.

It takes places seven years, doesn't it? I thought they mentioned that in the movie.

You guys need to keep in mind, Saiyans do age at a different rate compared to humans. This seems to apply to the half-saiyans, like how Gohan grew up only a little bit prior to the Buu saga. In the Saiyan and Freiza saga all he did was get a little muscle, and then during the Cell games climax, he looked a lot older, maybe like a boy just hitting puberty. Goku was the same size all throughout Dragon Ball despite being I think 14 by the time of King Piccolo, and he was then an adult in the last season. Vegeta is shown to be a child during the Bardock special but Goku still a baby. There should have been a difference in how Goten and Trunks were in Battle of Gods, but idk. Though Future Trunks did age a bit too, as when he was shown in the anime flashbacks with Future Gohan, he looked pretty young like a teenager, but in present day, he looked far older, like that of a young man.

Dragon Ball wiki says the movie takes place 5 years after Buu saga. Trunk's Super Saiyan hair seems different in some posters though, so that could be something.

You guys need to keep in mind, Saiyans do age at a different rate compared to humans. This seems to apply to the half-saiyans, like how Gohan grew up only a little bit prior to the Buu saga. In the Saiyan and Freiza saga all he did was get a little muscle, and then during the Cell games climax, he looked a lot older, maybe like a boy just hitting puberty. Goku was the same size all throughout Dragon Ball despite being I think 14 by the time of King Piccolo, and he was then an adult in the last season. Vegeta is shown to be a child during the Bardock special but Goku still a baby. There should have been a difference in how Goten and Trunks were in Battle of Gods, but idk. Though Future Trunks did age a bit too, as when he was shown in the anime flashbacks with Future Gohan, he looked pretty young like a teenager, but in present day, he looked far older, like that of a young man.

Don't forget Future Trunks and Gohan aged a year in a day in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, too.

Dragon Ball wiki says the movie takes place 5 years after Buu saga. Trunk's Super Saiyan hair seems different in some posters though, so that could be something.

I think that's partly do to the fact that the stylised drawing of anime doesn't lend itself too much to the physical grey zone between child and adolescent. In fact, even irl I knew plenty of kids who looked like a 9 year old at age 14, or like a 14 year old at age 9. It varies quite susbtantially when people have their growth spurt. That's why I didn't have much trouble believeing Trunks grew as much as he did in the HTC.

Btw Philo, I still had a poll in mind, but I'm now like, I can wait till you publish yours and mine might become obsolete. So how far along the poll are you?:lol

Back