S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno, Cell processs their entire organic matter so, and he seeps entire towns. It's enough explanation for me. Although still a little demeaning to Super Piccolo imo.

Thanks I really like the minimalistic style to portray different sagas. With Broly and other sagas characters coming out I started making a special new mini diorama, I hope I don't mess it up.

You are right Sirlian, that Goku doesn't make any sense but after changing the head just for fun I liked it and I prefer it this way, plus manga Goku's arm falls off :s

Here is the display respecting the saga order (but I don't like to have the awesome C18, Gohan, Piccolo trio in the back!).

display 2.jpg

And yes, I admit it doesn't make any sense to pay 200$ for this figures but there's no way I will miss Trunks in my display...

EDIT: Do you think we'll ever get Cell's first form? That's the best one! (I heard they forced Toriyama to humanize it more to appeal to female audience, is that true?)

I like that one better actually.^^ That's ****ed up about the arm man.

Also: super random memory time: I just remembered a friend spoiled that gohan would go ssj2 and it would happen because 16's head got thrown in and crushed. Quite a while before I actually saw it.:lol

btw, Elpidio, you could try to switch out the arms between your gokus, and then put your second norm goku in a pose where the arm doesn't fall off.

Ok, the Cell I ordered from Hong Kong, from the seller bibidsale didn't arrive. The seller's account was removed and I'm 2 days late to open a case... I screwed up! Open a case as soon as you can! The guy had almost 200 feedback...
I filed a claim in paypal, does anybody know if that works?

What the hell! how do I open a case! Mine isn't due to arrive for another month but should I file one now? and of course since I bought mine prices have risen $20! Jesus Christ, anyone have experience with getting refunds on ebay orders that never arrive?

I'll wait for Android 16 for pre-order on Amazon Prime. I may buy a 2nd Broly until then. :-D

There's a buy-it-now Trunks for $260 on eBay if anybody is looking for Trunks. I was tempted to buy it. It's insane, the buyer sold another Trunks back in May for $190.

Ok, the Cell I ordered from Hong Kong, from the seller bibidsale didn't arrive. The seller's account was removed and I'm 2 days late to open a case... I screwed up! Open a case as soon as you can! The guy had almost 200 feedback...
I filed a claim in paypal, does anybody know if that works?

File a claim in eBay I did it not 15 minutes ago and they ruled in my favor and I got a full refund ridiculous stuff though I can't believe I waited over a month to get nothing but a full refund and now I have to pay and extra $20 just to buy something I payed for in full back in July!

I like this line and all but its getting hard to hold on to these action figures when I see prices like that being thrown at them.

They are not worth hundreds of dollars to me so it makes collecting and not letting go really hard.

I have like every figure and started when sdcc goku came out so I didn't have the intention of scalping but these prices are nutty.

I like this line and all but its getting hard to hold on to these action figures when I see prices like that being thrown at them.

They are not worth hundreds of dollars to me so it makes collecting and not letting go really hard.

I have like every figure and started when sdcc goku came out so I didn't have the intention of scalping but these prices are nutty.

The Sideshow Collectors buy/sell thread should also be a good place. I'm sure a lot of people would look at your collection, I know I sure as hell would. :lol

You have to pay to post not worth it to me plus I havnt decided. Just stating the prices for these are nutty. Havn't seen anything like this before. They were not even limited releases. I remember Trunks and even SDCC Gohan being listed on amazon for a really long time for original retail pricing.

Back