S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to do DBZ vs the Figuarts Iron Man figures, Goku vs Iron Man, Vegeta vs. War Machine and Gohan vs Iron Patriot :lol And Krillin vs the Mark 42 Iron Man.

...speaking of that I really need the Mark VI Figuarts. So hard to find :gah:

We need to do DBZ vs the Figuarts Iron Man figures, Goku vs Iron Man, Vegeta vs. War Machine and Gohan vs Iron Patriot :lol And Krillin vs the Mark 42 Iron Man.

...speaking of that I really need the Mark VI Figuarts. So hard to find :gah:

It's all over ebay for pretty close to retail...

Wait, how much was retail? I thought it was around $50...

If you got it from Japan, yeah. But I think NA retailed around $70 or $80. I don't think it was a bluefin release.

Yeah just checked. BBTS sold it for $70. Iron Patriot and Mk42 are $75 here as well. $50 was if you got in at amiami or somewhere like that.

I tried getting the Mark VI from HLJ, but they screwed up and couldn't get more stock :gah: on top of that, some ebay deals came and went. That said, I don't recall seeing it on bluefin at all actually.

Damn it. I don't want to pay so much extra >__>

Got my SDCC exclusives today! :yess:

2991F8FA-F955-4FD2-9FF4-CF8F22E61FA0.jpg

Glad i got them because its completes my DBZ/MMPR figuarts collections but I feel dirty about paying as much as I did for them :gah:

I tried getting the Mark VI from HLJ, but they screwed up and couldn't get more stock :gah: on top of that, some ebay deals came and went. That said, I don't recall seeing it on bluefin at all actually.

Damn it. I don't want to pay so much extra >__>

Yeah that's always a risk with HLJ. You have to get a preorder in very early because they regularly will keep their preorder open past the point of being able to meet order demand... if I still had my mark vi I'd sell it to you, but I sold mine and War Machine a while back. Awesome figures. But you shouldn't feel bad about spending close to $80. It's technically the NA price. I'm actually surprised these haven't shot up in value. If they had, Mark VI would easily be $100-$120. Like I said, fairly positive bluefin had nothing to do with this release. They were never shown off at SDCC's Bluefin booth the last two years either. Someone else must have the 5" or 6" NA license so bluefin can't direct distribute them.

Yeah that's always a risk with HLJ. You have to get a preorder in very early because they regularly will keep their preorder open past the point of being able to meet order demand... if I still had my mark vi I'd sell it to you, but I sold mine and War Machine a while back. Awesome figures. But you shouldn't feel bad about spending close to $80. It's technically the NA price. I'm actually surprised these haven't shot up in value. If they had, Mark VI would easily be $100-$120. Like I said, fairly positive bluefin had nothing to do with this release. They were never shown off at SDCC's Bluefin booth the last two years either. Someone else must have the 5" or 6" NA license so bluefin can't direct distribute them.
I did get in early actually, that's the thing. Then it went on 'order stop' and they cancelled it some time later. I got the email and was so disappointed. I know some other people got in on the PO too.

:slap well I guess I'll have to fork out the money....

That's a burn. You will be happy with them once you get it though. The Mark Vi is beautifully done. I would have kept it if I had anything else Marvel in that scale. The effect parts look awesome.

manikdx, you must hate your wallet, dont ya? no sane man jumps into this line now a this moment :lol

he may not be everyon's favorite hero but in bed he's a total bad ass!

Spoiler Spoiler:

there's more but i don't wanna get another infriction :peace:

HAHA, You guys are awesome and funny. Yeah, Budgeting for the figuarts is a real pain. I am actually excited for the Figuarts Vegito. Tamashii does need to include a base head.

I got an infraction here once for posting a picture of my Asmus Witch King humping a barbie lol. Funny thing is I didn't even do it... came home and found it that way on my dresser... my fiancé likes to mess with my stuff sometimes.

Anyway, I was watching some Broly battles on youtube last night and started to wonder if maybe we'll get a non-super saiyan Broly. If he's so popular that they make him before Nappa, maybe they continue to cash in and do the black hair regular version. Wouldn't be as big and still looks cool, though you couldn't reuse any of the bodies they already have made. Probably puts the odds low.

Well, considering that their motto is pretty much "Saiyans sell," I'd say the likelihood of a "normal Broly" in the near future is pretty good. I mean, why wouldn't they make it? It's not like he couldn't go regular SSj like everyone else, and he'd be cheaper to produce than the massive LSSj version while still churn out a good profit. Put it out like they did Future Trunks, with the standard hair & crown, a "restrained" SSj hairsculpt, and swappable SSj hair/faces. It's a win-win for Tamashii.

443229-broly_1_.jpg

Only version that they wouldn't & shouldn't ever touch is Bio-Broly; that whole movie is more like a gag-reel than anything.

I don't even know if they could make Bio-Broly due to that sludge and crap...plus he couldn't come with that much. But I agree. No Bio-Broly. Ever. I will not buy that at all.

I would buy Bio-Broly. I don't want him and I hope they never make him, but if they did I would buy him

I mean, if they said that Bio-Broly's sales depend whether or not we'll get a Great Ape or Shenron, then... x_x

I'd say the next movie villain with a good chance of being made is Cooler. I wanna say Janemba but I can see him being released yeeeaaars from now.

But it would be a crime if they were to release any other villain before Buu (sans 17). I mean, really Tamashii? He can't be that hard to produce. If the Hybrid Action version can do it then you guys should be able to make an even better version no problem. They should've at least showed off his unpainted prototype at SDCC with a "In Development" tag underneath him :/

I think its more what version of him to make; their track record tells me kid buus most likely, being his final form, but with Vegetto coming it really does become a gamble.

What about Fat Buu? He became an entity separate from Majin Buu and is even in Battle of Gods..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back