S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least they make every release widely available. None have just sold out and become impossible to get, like TRU MP TFs or some other collectible like figures. Every character is available for months at many places. It's just once the release runs dry that ypu get screwed.

I support this, but Gohan's gi is blue at that age. The video games could never get the colors right for reasons beyond me. (maybe they thought it was easier to recycle the material file and textures from Piccolo)

This is Gohan's real gi color

He only had the purple gi when he was a kid, the Buu saga gi is blue, but the games caused needless confusion because they just wanted to recycle resources (or they didn't notice) :/

Good point. I was actually adult Gohan for Halloween long ago and wore this outfit and had it navy blue. Personally, I do see a hint of purple in it and see how it can appear that way (kind of like in comics when black is always highlighted with blue) especially when the colors are inconsistent across media. I'm looking at images now and it looks blue here, purple there, etc. Regardless, this is the adult Gohan I want to see.

I've had some sources which choose to remain anonymous tell me that they're currently developing a SSj2 headsculpt for Goku.

That'll be interesting to see. I want to see the bootleg Super Saiyan 3 Goku head in person because I don't really care for it in pictures but I was surprised how everything looks much better in person.

As long as we keep supporting the line, then I'm sure we'll get all the characters we want eventually, as well as variants. They just need to release more characters each year. Right now it's 3 maybe 4, bump it up to 5 or 6 and I'll be satisfied.

I don't wanna be in my mid-late 30's still waiting for Raditz to come out. At that age we'll have more important priorities (mortgage, kids, etc.) then to wait & spend $50 on an action figure when the water & heat bill as well as car note is all due on the same day next month :monkey4

As long as we keep supporting the line, then I'm sure we'll get all the characters we want eventually, as well as variants. They just need to release more characters each year. Right now it's 3 maybe 4, bump it up to 5 or 6 and I'll be satisfied.

I don't wanna be in my mid-late 30's still waiting for Raditz to come out. At that age we'll have more important priorities (mortgage, kids, etc.) then to wait & spend $50 on an action figure when the water & heat bill as well as car note is all due on the same day next month :monkey4

I think the worst thing about that is it would be different if he wasn't the first villain of the show. I would buy two of him in a heartbeat.

behold more collection pics. My room has awful lighting due to where the main light is and my second lamp. Beware. Also my main collection/case is overly filled and cluttered so these had to be taken out, and displayed on my desk.

WFWW7mi.jpg

u2O8xjSl.jpg

YTb95bPl.jpg

Es7pnZVl.jpg

9sPmSffl.jpg

And finally, my only non Figuarts figure. I have some older ones - the most obscure being SSJ Goten and high school uniform Gohan :lol but they are horribly worn out - but this one came with my DVD copy of Return of Cooler

Eoigo3Hl.jpg

Spirit Bomb Goku! Lights up and has sound clips from Goku about to throw the spirit bomb at Kid Buu.

Last edited:
Ha ha, after all of the "F-CK YOU TAMASHII!!" and "WE WANTED SSJ VEGETA NOT THIS SH-T!!" you guys are desperate for good prices. I know not everyone was opposed to it, but I just hope that everyone who said they wouldn't buy it keeps their word!

Ha ha, after all of the "F-CK YOU TAMASHII!!" and "WE WANTED SSJ VEGETA NOT THIS SH-T!!" you guys are desperate for good prices. I know not everyone was opposed to it, but I just hope that everyone who said they wouldn't buy it keeps their word!
I'm still not buying it.

I still don't like it, but my brother does. That's why I'm keeping an eye out for it.

I found Datong Vegeta for $28 on Ebay. I decided to get one now (I didn't like the one with Trunks' head, that's $50). Too bad I'll have to wait a while before he arrives. Takes 2 or 3 weeks to deliver lol oh well :)

Aren't DV's boots unpainted? I guess I'll paint it white myself... or even copy the show with the yellow/orange thing on it if I find the right color at Michaels (I think I'm color blind!).

I found Datong Vegeta for $28 on Ebay. I decided to get one now (I didn't like the one with Trunks' head, that's $50). Too bad I'll have to wait a while before he arrives. Takes 2 or 3 weeks to deliver lol oh well :)

Aren't DV's boots unpainted? I guess I'll paint it white myself... or even copy the show with the yellow/orange thing on it if I find the right color at Michaels (I think I'm color blind!).

The tips aren't painted so it may actually be easier to paint them.

I can't actually get Cell to perfectly hold it up, dunno what I'm doing wrong :lol

Back