S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see ultimate Gohan and majin Vegeta being next after Vegetto, assuming he is finalised before Broly is released. Gohan due to tamashiis obvious laziness and Vegeta to shut us up that want a version of him :lol

But at least here we get the full results, not just the winner, and that makes it interesting imo.

I think, and believe it or not, hope that happens D.

Well I'm voting for kid buu.

I winder if android 19 and gero on on their short list since they are doing android saga stuff.

I don 't know how to settle the trunks version problem other than we get armoured + a rerelease, OR we get a bojack version to compromise between both.

And that in its entirety is 1 choice.

Oh, I forgot about pwnstars Buu tease, but assuming thats still the case its weird he wasnt at sdcc and Vegetto was instead. Vegetto could be a hint in itself for Buuhan tbh, but then again, ssj3 Goku is already out, meaning fat buu and kid buu is equally likely, you really cant predict tamashiis movements atm, their releases are just too random.

hey guys here's a preview of my Saiyan saga Goku...

g.jpg

Not using a krillin belt crisis? Interesting choice! The belt does fit btw as long as his waist isnt extended. Are the logos from the jacksdo ssj3 head set?

Yup they are! I love how they included them with the SSj3 head because that gives us the option of adding it to our Gokus or not. It's not stickers tho, it's water decal so you have to put it in a cup of water for about 15 seconds, then the symbols slide off & you can adhere them to the figure. The other Kanji symbol set is from Battle of Gods, but I chose the Turtle School symbols so it's consistent with Krillin's. Still waiting on some other "accessories" though... ;)

haha yeah. just be aware of bootlegs if you eventually do jump into it cause they look really good and the box looks almost identical too.

Yeah, I've noticed quite a lot of them on eBay. I think if anything, I'll try a convention or just Amazon.

If we get Majin Vegeta, I hope we get this face...

20110731135758!B.PNG

I always liked that face, I don't know why. It's different.

Hmm wait a second, are there other boxed bootleg Figuarts Dragonball toys aside from Datong Vegeta? :eek:

All I've seen as of now is Datong Vegeta and the one with Trunks' head included :eek:

Nope, they havent made anymore yet, but assuming the success Vegeta made them, I would take a guess at another in the works for Christmas, possibly Trunks.

I miss fanatticus, he always knew about these things :p

I've had some sources which choose to remain anonymous tell me that they're currently developing a SSj2 headsculpt for Goku.

Sometimes I wish Figuarts would just make more Dragonball toys in much larger quantities like how it is for "normal" toys where availability wouldn't be a problem and people can buy the characters they want all year round. But then again, I imagine the planning stages and the engineering of these toys are more complicated than other commonly produced toys, and that's why they take so long to be made and released. From the point of view of a collector, since each toy's price is $30 or higher, having a lot available at the same time could pose financial restrictions when it comes to buying them lol :D

Oh well, in a perfect world, all Dragonball characters would already have Figuarts versions and they'd be readily available all the time. It doesn't hurt to wish haha :D

Back