S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone seem to know why you could see Frieza and Cell boxes here at SDCC 2014? Since I thought Frieza and Cell were non existant at retailers. also, I can't even see Scouter Vegeta (the original not the exclusive) but maybe it's the reflection because there are some boxes out of view.

10465463_818804521472048_2930520175338374075_o.jpg

Last edited:
ahwell

for the peeps that are homophobe or anything close, do not click this button!

Spoiler Spoiler:

for the record, Bluefin/tamashii ALREADY commented that they are NOT ALLOWED to do reissues of any figures that are also a Bandai tamashii web exclusive.

which is basicly the entire DBZ line.

Recolors/vRIANTS THEY can DO, SO LONG AS THOSE THEMSELVES ARE NOT ALSO OFFERED AS EXCLUSIVES.

for the record, Bluefin/tamashii ALREADY commented that they are NOT ALLOWED to do reissues of any figures that are also a Bandai tamashii web exclusive.

Recolors/vRIANTS THEY can DO, SO LONG AS THOSE THEMSELVES ARE NOT ALSO OFFERED AS EXCLUSIVES.

Zero Goku = web exclusive. Will be rereleased.

I'm pretty sure tamashii can rerelease whatever the **** they want, it's just bluefin that can't decide it, and it's bluefin's foreign market that wants ssj vegeta release.

That's how the dog biscuit crumbles, I fear. The Japanese Tamashii execs give us the finger.

The more I think about it the more I realise we need a non-ssj Gohan. Any will do for me honestly, though preferably as a kid. Without that, you can't make a proper non ssj group display. Customising ain't an option for me, I wanna keep my collection official and non-tinkered I think.

And the gi colour difference between krillin and goku is still just god awful to me.

All in all, though I love all three and am excited that they make them, the androids came too soon imo. More prevalent main characters and versions have higher priority imo.

Wouldn't have mind it one bit to wait for 16 at the very least a year more.

I'm pretty sure tamashii can rerelease whatever the **** they want, it's just bluefin that can't decide it, and it's bluefin's foreign market that wants ssj vegeta release.

That's how the dog biscuit crumbles, I fear. The Japanese Tamashii execs give us the finger.
I am the bacon piece that crumbles and cries due to this

;______________;

Can't they just release the SSJ Vegeta body with a base Vegeta head and call it "Vegeta Battle of Gods Ver." and a SDCC where he is SSJ and call it "Vegeta Battle of Gods Ver. SDCC Special Color Edition"?

Something I said before as well, exactly.

They could recolour him slightly darker, to match the actual film.

All in all the simple truth is if they wanted to rerelease him in some capacity, they could and can. Rules my ass, they break their own when they want to.

So the only explanation I have is Japan doesn't give a ****.

But they're not at retail anymore? I didn't even see anything saying they were gonna be there, like Scouter Vegeta with his pricel label
:lecture
Last year and every other year they always take whatever figures they still have "stock" off to sell, this yea they even had megaman zero ver.1
this is correct, people need to jjust deal with it lol and hope they indeed release a color variation of the figures we want

eh, it's just some things here and there I've had to tend to, Philosopher. Check out the booth like for information? Also yes, Otakon does not have one day passes. Also I live in New Jersey and am traveling down with friends

The entrance fee was lower earlier

For sale deals! I'll keep in touch with you bud! :)

Back