S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more..

T1F7gaXalcXXbPuhU._082509.jpg
Found it!

https://www.ibuyla.com/Product/16503342634/

I've never used that site before though, has anyone found this item anywhere else?

So does anyone know if Bluefin/Tamashii will be this yaer's Otakon? THey were there last year

How fast do the S.H. Figuart prices rise? Monthly?

I'm going to Wizard World at the end of August and was going to look for Normal Vegeta. Would the price more likely increase within the month?

How fast do the S.H. Figuart prices rise? Monthly?

I'm going to Wizard World at the end of August and was going to look for Normal Vegeta. Would the price more likely increase within the month?

I ordered Vegeta from Amazon this February for $62. I think about 2 months ago he was $79. Last month he was $90, and now he's up to $104.

I ordered Vegeta from Amazon this February for $62. I think about 2 months ago he was $79. Last month he was $90, and now he's up to $104.

...Well damn. Is that normal for S.H. Figuarts to go up like that or is it just Vegeta because he's a highly demanded character?

It seems like all of them have gone up drastically in the last few months. Except Krillin. Hahaha!

I got Cell for $51 in May and he's now $89. Picked up Frieza in March for $54, and now he's $96.

It seems like all of them have gone up drastically in the last few months. Except Krillin. Hahaha!

I got Cell for $51 in May and he's now $89. Picked up Frieza in March for $54, and now he's $96.

Hm, I wonder if it's the Comic-Con sales hike or something. That seems strange that now they're drastically going up in price.

Even Bluefin/Tamashii was selling Normal Vegeta for $75 at the booth, apparently. That's weird.

Ah, damn. Bluefin was in Chicago for ACEN back in May. That would have been a good time to buy a lot of figures.

Back