S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Buy/Trade/Sell forum worth the $25? I'm interested to see which Dragonball Z S.H. Figuarts are on the forum for a decent price but I don't want to be disappointed in not finding anything. I guess that would be the risk, huh.

According to the rules you only need to pay on the B/S/T if you are selling. Anyone can PM the seller if they want to buy

Thank you! Man, I've been pretty slow this weekend. The Batman v. Superman teaser has been replaying in my brain over and over where I'm not thinking straight.

Anime colors Vegeta looks awesome in person. Seeing Android 16 at SDCC kind of made me decide to keep my figuarts collections, despite needing the money...

Anime colors Vegeta looks awesome in person. Seeing Android 16 at SDCC kind of made me decide to keep my figuarts collections, despite needing the money...

Gar, I just tried to post on your page about Cell, too. Ha. Glad you enjoyed SDCC! Does the Anime colors Vegeta stand out or does it fit in naturally? I think that's why I've never thought about getting it.

Gar, I just tried to post on your page about Cell, too. Ha. Glad you enjoyed SDCC! Does the Anime colors Vegeta stand out or does it fit in naturally? I think that's why I've never thought about getting it.

Lol, sorry.

I couldn't tell you. I just got him home and my figuarts collection is in a closet at the moment. I just know he looks better in person than he did in photos. The colors aren't as jarring on his own.

Is there a list on which ones came out when and how? I've heard about web exclusives and obviously the SDCC but I'm not sure which ones were normal Japanese releases.

The only normal releases in Japan are SS Goku, Picollo, and SS Gohan.

The only normal releases in Japan are SS Goku, Picollo, and SS Gohan.

Well two out of three have already been re-released. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the S.S. Gohan re-release announcement at the end of the year. Thanks!

Imagine Anime is selling SDCC Vegeta for $80 on sale from $100 if anybody is interested. I'll edit my post when I find out if Imagine Anime is a trustworthy site.

Well two out of three have already been re-released. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the S.S. Gohan re-release announcement at the end of the year. Thanks!

If you have a Facebook I'd suggest asking there, if enough ask they could do it.

Anime Vegeta should be around $60 from bbts when they put up their order. Maybe $80 tops. I think he can be had for $60 on ebay as well.

If you have a Facebook I'd suggest asking there, if enough ask they could do it.

Which Facebook page is the real page? I remember liking one but I was told it was a fan page.

Anime Vegeta should be around $60 from bbts when they put up their order. Maybe $80 tops. I think he can be had for $60 on ebay as well.

$60? 30% increase is solid.

Which Facebook page is the real page? I remember liking one but I was told it was a fan page.

$60? 30% increase is solid.

I might be wrong but I believe that is what they first sold sdcc piccolo for last year. Bluefin has SOOOOO many of these vegeta's available at the show and puts no limit on how many you can buy. People literally buy several CASES of them to resell.

I might be wrong but I believe that is what they first sold sdcc piccolo for last year. Bluefin has SOOOOO many of these vegeta's available at the show and puts no limit on how many you can buy. People literally buy several CASES of them to resell.

Is that new this year where you're not limited? When I go to conventions, it's usually two per person. Or is that how places like Amazon and BBTS get their inventory?

Is that new this year where you're not limited? When I go to conventions, it's usually two per person. Or is that how places like Amazon and BBTS get their inventory?

Many things are limited to one per person but bluefin doesn't put limits on their exclusives.

Back