S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO the hair on the knock off ss3 head looks OK but the face is kinda chunky looking.

Yea its the one on the right.

Yeah jacksdos faces arent the best, but if its anything like trunks head the real faces will fit. I think a few will buy it simply to have ss3 on a normal coloured body without risking damaging the real one. Plus it doesnt look as heavy.

Also, I thought I would post a pic of my collection as of now, not sure about the scene ive set up with Gohan and Cell though, what do you guys think?

ybany2eh.jpg

yvybegyt.jpg

Waiting on anime island to ship #18, and I wont be getting abomination Vegeta unless I come into some major cashflow, otherwise I see it as a complete waste :lol

Its the real ssj3s shoulders that are slimmed down and better proportioned, I pointed it out a month or so back, thats why he appears slimmer overall.

Also, I thought I would post a pic of my collection as of now, not sure about the scene ive set up with Gohan and Cell though, what do you guys think?

ybany2eh.jpg

yvybegyt.jpg

Waiting on anime island to ship #18, and I wont be getting abomination Vegeta unless I come into some major cashflow, otherwise I see it as a complete waste :lol

That's awesome! How's the bootleg Trunks head?

I'm waiting to see how Gohan will look with the one arm up and Goku behind him both in the Kamehameha position against Cell almost like that but on the ground.

IMO the hair on the knock off ss3 head looks OK but the face is kinda chunky looking.

Yea its the one on the right.

Yeah, the face looks a little chunky. I think if they spent more time on the paint, they could have made the curves sharper.

Thanks man!

I had them like that almost 2 years ago, I will see if I can find the pic.

The Trunks head is fine with a real face, the one that comes with it is very loose and just looks crap :lol.

It does fit well on the body though and seems like its a proper release.

Awesome display Deano, I need a case like yours to put mine in

I'm waiting to see how Gohan will look with the one arm up and Goku behind him both in the Kamehameha position against Cell almost like that but on the ground.

*disclaimer: these are not mine, just some photos i saved i thought looked cool

MExr8Pgl.jpguntitled2.jpg

Thanks man!

I had them like that almost 2 years ago, I will see if I can find the pic.

The Trunks head is fine with a real face, the one that comes with it is very loose and just looks crap :lol.

It does fit well on the body though and seems like its a proper release.

Did you order all of your figures at the time of original release?

I ordered the DATONG Super Saiyan Vegeta and I figured I could put Trunks' head on that figure.

Yeah I was lucky to get into this line just as sdcc Goku was coming out, so got him and ssj Vegeta for retail, and kept up since.

The feet effects come with the special "saint seiya EX" bases, along with energy effects. Made by tamashii same as the act 4 stages.

rete8apu.jpg

Very nice Big D, one of the best gohan/cell beam setups I've seen thusfar.

I however really cry about selling my second scouter vegeta now though.:(

Guess I'll have to choose between saiyan and namek outfits, partly depending on whether we get nappa or more namek characters.

Yeah I was lucky to get into this line just as sdcc Goku was coming out, so got him and ssj Vegeta for retail, and kept up since.

The feet effects come with the special "saint seiya EX" bases, along with energy effects. Made by tamashii same as the act 4 stages.

No kidding, you were lucky. I never understood the difference from the SDCC Super Saiyan Goku because I never saw it outside of the package out of eBay but when I caught a look at it I was like "Ooh...ahh." Really nice looking.

Sweet, I'll have to get one of those and other stands. Thanks!

Here's the pics to show the guy was cool as hell to show me the concern on brolis articulation. Water marked it so no one claims my work haha. Guy was awesome tho answering our questionsView attachment 123077View attachment 123078View attachment 123079
Figured out how to do it from my phone lol
The middle pic is the last I took, shows how far down the arm goes. If u notice the rin muscles hinder it from coming all the way down flush and straight. The red has flaps the move front/back and sides

Oh man... how I wish you did a video instead of pics! :panic:

Back