S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah already saw the package art online..looks like they did no changes..Hoping to god the eyebrows look better in hand :pray:

WW out already.

wonder woman 11.jpg
wonder woman 12.jpg
wonder woman 19.jpg
wonder woman 20.jpg
wonder woman 21.jpg
wonder woman 22.jpg
wonder woman 10.jpg
wonder woman 14.jpg
wonder woman 15.jpg
wonder woman 16.jpg
wonder woman 17.jpg
wonder woman 23.jpg

Credits to: hydelloon400
More photos from this site: https://blog.naver.com/hydelloon400

Looks like the same new female body as Rey’s..which is built beautifully..really fluid realistic movement , very solid figure. Now one thing that irks me, why did figuarts make the boots a different shade than the armor :slap

Looks like the same new female body as Rey’s..which is built beautifully..really fluid realistic movement , very solid figure. Now one thing that irks me, why did figuarts make the boots a different shade than the armor :slap

I noticed that also.

Okay looked at some footage..Figuarts captured her screen armor accurately. her armor was a very dull darkish hue red and her boots were a bit brighter, as the gold was very drab and cheap looking like the figuarts figure. I guess they really wanted the armor to be different than her solo film’s armor. :lecture

Okay looked at some footage..Figuarts captured her screen armor accurately. her armor was a very dull darkish hue red and her boots were a bit brighter, as the gold was very drab and cheap looking like the figuarts figure. I guess they really wanted the armor to be different than her solo film’s armor. :lecture

can you show some screenshots? anyway, I agree with some of the nitpicks, but overall, for the scale, and for the price, I think this is a solid figure.

It's not the same body as Rey. These are sculpted figures. If it was the same body the only new pieces would be the Gal Gadot heads.

It's not the same body as Rey. These are sculpted figures. If it was the same body the only new pieces would be the Gal Gadot heads.

I think what guyver1 meant is that it has the updated tech/functions for the female body which was also used for Rey.

Figuarts released a new female body this year ( Very recent..around oct -nov ) called the Body-chan-Yabuki-Kentaro-Edition which was geared to give more of a anime female style body but it is a very revolutionized female figuarts body with much improved articulation like none other. Upon inspection of my Rey, it is the new body..looking at this WW , I can see they used this base body as well with some alterations. This is the best female body to use to date because this a solid built figure body allowing great articulation and still maintaining realistic proportion. Much better body than the Avengers BW.

Back