S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you post again without the filter? I'm planning to get the headsculpt from Kai as well. Thanks!

Here you go no filters
A08E26C2-052C-4BD8-81B5-003505446FF0.jpg
80346E1C-659C-4062-98B1-4AB5DE6EA148.jpg

Attachments

• FF58C9C5-A8C4-4E64-99C0-CC9EF01CFBAA.jpg
    FF58C9C5-A8C4-4E64-99C0-CC9EF01CFBAA.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 337
  • 25BD3BE9-D5C7-4914-BDF5-4A09F65EE20F.jpg
    25BD3BE9-D5C7-4914-BDF5-4A09F65EE20F.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 334
Can you share contact/purchase info? How much did the head cost? Who do I contact if I'm interested?

I think it was $65 but maybe I’m wrong...I really don’t remember. You can contact Kai studios on Facebook, hope that helps...it’s invredible in person and really turns the shf into a mini hottoys

I think it was $65 but maybe I’m wrong...I really don’t remember. You can contact Kai studios on Facebook, hope that helps...it’s invredible in person and really turns the shf into a mini hottoys

Oh man!

I already made contact with him the other day, and these photos would make my decision for purchasing the head sculpt a lot easier.

Thanks a lot man!

I let Kai know I plan to buy one. He said it would ship in mid to late December. I can't wait to get it- the sculpt looks phenomenal in those pictures!

I can’t wait until the Figuarts WW releases..ugh why does it have to be two months away..maybe longer :impatient:

Thanks for this. I’ve been looking for photos of this guy under good lighting and camera so I can really see how his face turned out. Good to know his neutral face looks good. Do you have a photo with the smirking face?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017-10-23 10.04.34 1.jpg

There you go. My only gripe about this figure apart from the Laughing head is the hair color(Brown)

Here's a quick shot of my shf Joker. Photos don't give justice to this figure but I can assure you that this looks way better in person.

Joker 2.jpg
Joker 3b.jpg

Batman is at Toys R Us stores if anyone is interested. The store here had 5 of them.

Looked pretty good, but I ain't paying 56 bucks for it. Strange seeing an SH figuarts Bale Batman on the same shelf as a NECA Bale Batman.

Batman is at Toys R Us stores if anyone is interested. The store here had 5 of them.

Looked pretty good, but I ain't paying 56 bucks for it. Strange seeing an SH figuarts Bale Batman on the same shelf as a NECA Bale Batman.
Begins over Dark Knight suit anyday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back