S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not getting a TDK Joker vibe from this at all. I agree with whoever said that it looks like an anime inspired take on TDK Joker.

Mafex joker looks like a completely different version of the character next to the shf, so I'm going to make an shf style "purple coat" joker, complete with boxers and batman leggings, from body kun and a bootlegged mafex suicide squad joker. Also gonna include swappable parts to make the shirtless Arkham look, and therefore also the purple coat/Arkham pants look. So it's going to be a more or less modular "ultimate" joker.
deff1f53917ec6d6901f05fa9e730b5c.jpg

it looks better than the Mafex, and it will match scale with the Batman, so I'll get it eventually.

DK Joker doesn't look THAT bad....

He definitely looks a bit better there, but that body looks cartoony and his hair is pretty light.

I'm slightly surprised he doesn't have the stripes on his pants; even the Movie Masters figure had them.

I already have the Mafex TDKR figure, but that looks amazing. I don't think I'll be able to resist replacing the Mafex with it when it goes up for PO!

Great pics Justcrash!

Got him in as well this weekend and was able to take some pics. Love the detail - that is what really sold me on DS. Still think his headsculpt looks like he is worrying, but nice likeness.
And the pair look great side by side!

Only minor gripe is wish they would have painted the ACOG lense black but that is an easy fix.

Good stuff Figuarts!

S.H._Figuarts_Deadshot_IMG_1998.jpg

S.H._Figuarts_Deadshot_IMG_1997.jpg

S.H._Figuarts_Deadshot_IMG_1995.jpg

S.H._Figuarts_Deadshot_and_Harley_IMG_8031.jpg

S.H._Figuarts_Deadshot_and_Harley_IMG_2039.jpg
S.H._Figuarts_Deadshot_and_Harley_IMG_2007.jpg

I'm gonna be very annoyed if their license is only for Suicide Squad and the Dark Knight. I really want them to release a Wonder Woman figure.

Back