S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone wanting to make an accurate purple cost joker, i thought this might help. It's everything you need, including image assets and figure parts. All parts can be found on cheap knockoff versions of the OG figures.

2ed9ee8d8612be6d63769138a644d69c.jpg

We have a new Wonder Woman coming from Medicom, and some more pictures of the Batman Begins figure.
88b8ca4645e586e29e347224549a7cea.jpg
41186ab463b20047aaf862c057b911df.jpg

I'd love to see someone attempt a black and grey repaint of that figure when it eventually releases. It's so close to the Arkham Asylum suit!

I'd try it myself but no point in paying £50 to prove something I already know... I have zero artistic talent. Ha!

I'd love to see someone attempt a black and grey repaint of that figure when it eventually releases. It's so close to the Arkham Asylum suit!

I'd try it myself but no point in paying £50 to prove something I already know... I have zero artistic talent. Ha!
Repaint of the Batman Begins suit? It looks nothing like the Arkham Asylum suit save for the key details that every Batman costume has...

8be2f8b7c357cfe1cebe18db752bc0ed.jpg
973a805fc258367ef3afe4ead63a6386.jpg

I know, it's reaching, but the Begins suit is close enough for my liking. I'm also a huge fan of the bat symbol - I always hated the version they went with for The Dark Knight and Rises.

No, no, no,

I came to 1/12 to get away from HT, I don't want them nabbing all the big licenses and driving up prices like they did with 1/6.

New promo pictures of the Ledger Joker. I love Ledger's take on the Joker like many of you but I will be passing on this. The head looks nothing like him to me and the rest of the outfit looks... bland? Like it's a cartoon version or something. I'm just not digging this.
e3577e55c3e0acf2f1956aac535f4687.jpg
046b2432fb5d306d1f9f6d2b0bab566e.jpg
0decd27d0152f1ed1efe89e500ab2dd7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

And now we have a magazine scan of TDK Joker. Cool to see that he comes with 3 heads but still not interested in him. Honestly unless he drastically changes this is an easy pass for me. Figuarts joker.jpg

Doesn't even look like Ledger, man, SHF are really hit and miss with likeness, Ray Park's Darth Maul, Mace Windu and Bruce Lee are hits for one, the rest....

Their Luke Skywalkers are great, I think. I didn't think the farmboy Luke was anything special, until I got it in person. Even the smiling head was good. Looked just like the 77 promo shots of Hamill smiling with his arms folded.

But yeah, this Joker is trash. I don't like the way Batman looks either. Not sure what they're thinking with these two. Everything about the Joker is just wrong. The face, the hair color, no pinstripes on the pants. It's like an anime interpretation. This looks like something that would have come out in early 2008.

Back