ROY! ROY! ROY!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a Roy as much as anyone to go with the rest of my Crystal lake brood, but even though the movie sucked I really want an Uber-Jason. I really liked the overall design of Jason. I also would like Sideshow to provide us some victoms! There have been any number of great works of art Jason has left behind. How about some of them being made into 12" inches of collective goodness? :cool:

I want a Roy as much as anyone to go with the rest of my Crystal lake brood, but even though the movie sucked I really want an Uber-Jason. I really liked the overall design of Jason. I also would like Sideshow to provide us some victoms! There have been any number of great works of art Jason has left behind. How about some of them being made into 12" inches of collective goodness? :cool:

What's this, another Loki? Oh **** no!!! This is war :emperor

It probably was...

The sight of Selleck's manliness was too much for SSC and they pulled the plug.

I blame you.

You maybe the Godfather but you better watch out for those horses heads
LOL

Yeah, but you are THEE Darth Loki, while I am just Wicked_Loki. Sorry buddy, I have been wicked all my life and a Loki for far to long to change my title this late in the game!

Don't worry though, I lurk a lot more then I post, as you can see by my massive amount of posts! :D

Nah man, not true. Myers is different in each movie (besides 1 and 2 of course). Don't get me wrong, i'm a die hard Jason fan, but Myers deserves another figure.

Does he wear a white mask and a blue jump suit? then he is the same. Sorry it's just the way I feel. I'd be down for a Rob Zombie Myers however.

He gave two predicitons today: one about the Elvira-sounding woman and another refering to Friday the 13th.

- J

I think this is the best chance of seeing Roy we've got... hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a scream scene :monkey4

I hate to say this but it could very well be plush.

Have you forgotten the Mistress of the Web's prediction...

"What is to come may seem foreign to you, but do not fear the Mistress will SOFTEN the edges for you"

I hope I'm wrong.

People are always mispronouncing my name. YOu have to put an extra R inbetween the o and the y. Rory

Either way it was very nice of you guys to make a thread about me. :D:lol:lol:rotfl

Back