Rotting collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol it better be....cos its out for delivery today!!! :panic: :panic: more surprisingly, no import tax charges either :yess: how big is the box again??? :lol I cant believe you carried yours all the way home by hand!!!! :thud:

Lol!!!! Yeah bro and it was quite a journey! I have to take the train with that huge *** box. Almost passedout when i was finally home. Got yours yet budd??

Lol!!!! Yeah bro and it was quite a journey! I have to take the train with that huge *** box. Almost passedout when i was finally home. Got yours yet budd??

I have indeed brother Arif :yess: and boy!! Pics or videos don't do this piece justice! It is a remarkable custom job! Truly stunning! I have never owned a Predator piece before other than the NECA figure and I never thought I'd get an opportunity to purchase the old school sideshow P1 maquette or the Cinemaquette for the matter but WOW :horror i am so happy to own this piece let me tell you...it's friggin HUGE!! :thud: I've literally spent a whole day glueing each individual braid in as I asked Jo to ship him without them attached!! No mean feat man....:lol gonna post up some pics on Facebook this evening buddy :hi5:

Recent haul arrived :)
guardian.jpg

That's an awesome collection you have there RC & congrats on your new Bio. I love seeing Alien & especially Predator collections.

Whati have so far guys :) this is just a temporary set up until i have my own office space in my new home late this year. custom cabinet display in the works. I have the endo life size bust coming in as well as the predator 2lifesize bust by coolprops, efx vader helmet :)
11693918_10201117730020916_8052374806679584760_n.jpg

Back