ROTS DVD Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just incase no ones seen these yet. Here's some captured stills from the ROTS Deleted scenes. :joy

deletedscenes0.jpg

deletedscenes1.jpg

deletedscenes2.jpg

deletedscenes4.jpg

deletedscenes5.jpg

deletedscenes6.jpg

re

I know Viking.. :banghead That Yoda scene was a big scene and one he shouldn't have left out. I always pictured at the end of the film just after
Obi-Wan leaves luke. All of the Jedi showed up behind him in (Ghost-form).
Before it turns to the end scene. It would have been great to have seen Qui-gon again. But with the talk Obi-wan had with Yoda it wouldn't have worked I surpose. :sick

Protozaius said:
Doubt it. From what I hear the extra disc is the exclusive video Walmart played during their "Attack of the Clones" promotion (notice that a picture of EPII Anakin is fgiured prominently on the package). Hence it's a Walmart exclusive DVD.

Still, unless there is a better in-store premium offered elsewhere, I'm getting my EPIII DVD from Walmart.

The Press junket today said something about a great Best Buy exclusive. They wouldn't specify what is 'great' though...have to wait and see. Be interesting to know what all is coming...shouldn't be too long before details are released I'd think.

Can't one put the deleted scenes back in with XCopy or do you need some more powerful program like Final Cut, etc? I would love to do this.

I am on the side that the additional scenes should be integrated into the movie. George did this for Phantom Menace, why not be consistent? There are many scenes that I know about that did not make the theatrical release. Too numerous to mention, but just look at all the Hasbro figures that we don't even see, like Mon Mothma. And, when I read the ROTS Comic Book, I thought we were going to see Qui-Gon Jinn in Spirit Form, big disappoinment for me. Agree we need to see Shaak Ti buying it and Yoda at Degobah.

If Qui-gon in spirit-form and Yoda at Dagoba where in the theatrical release, that would have been perfection for me. Those two were the scenes I was most looking forward to.

^^^true but after reading the book i would've loved to see the secret rebel alliance meeting (though technically they weren't the alliance just yet) :banana

jdonoho said:
The Press junket today said something about a great Best Buy exclusive. They wouldn't specify what is 'great' though...have to wait and see. Be interesting to know what all is coming...shouldn't be too long before details are released I'd think.
Any new info on this?

old entish said:
Any new info on this?

The "big extra" at Best Buy is just an ugly lithograph for RZ members:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat73400050000&type=category

Wal-Mart has an exclusive bonus disc, that features what appears to be just a "clip retrospective." I'll pass on that as well for the $5 extra that they will surely charge:

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4242488

The only SW bonus DVD (apart from the ones already included with the films) that has been worthwhile for me personally is the one that came with the Ep. III soundtrack.

Last edited:
elwood49 said:
The "big extra" at Best Buy is just an ugly lithograph for RZ members:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat73400050000&type=category

Wal-Mart has an exclusive bonus disc, that features what appears to be just a "clip retrospective." I'll pass on that as well for the $5 extra that they will surely charge:

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4242488

The only SW bonus DVD (apart from the ones already included with the films) that has been worthwhile for me personally is the one that came with the Ep. III soundtrack.
Well that sucks,I was hoping that one of the two would be worth getting,but it sounds like maybe just getting the regular version may be the way to go.Thanks for the info.

LOTRFan said:
So why exactly did Obi Wan not step in and save Shaak Ti? :confused:

when you see the deleted scene, you'll see grevious kills her very quickly.
did anyone notice grevious used a saber that looks exactly like obi-wan's saber. i guess that design isn't very unique.

anyone else disapointed with the extras on disc 2? i think they didn't put as much of an effort into it as they did with the previous two films. i guess they're saving stuff for their next release.

captain sack said:
i think they didn't put as much of an effort into it as they did with the previous two films. i guess they're saving stuff for their next release.

Release, and releases, and re-release and mondo-release; oh yeah, it is inevitable. :google

I just picked up the ROTS DVD but unfortunately, the extra disc is only available in US Walmarts. :(

No matter, I'm too busy watching the new Underworld trailer on my PC to put RotS in. :google

Fritz said:
I just picked up the ROTS DVD but unfortunately, the extra disc is only available in US Walmarts.

i've read the 3rd disc, the walmart exclusive, isn't very good. supposidly it's just a shorthand vesion of all 6 films.

LOTRFan said:
Release, and releases, and re-release and mondo-release; oh yeah, it is inevitable. :google

yea, rick mc callum said he hopes when george re-releases episode 3 that he wants him to put the yoda arriving on dagobah scene back into the movie. :rolleyes:

Got mine today. The extra disc at WM is ok nothing super special but ok. I also picked up a WS Ep2 and BF2. I got WM to price match another ad so I saved $20 bucks on all 3.

Back