ROTLA Indy for $46.99 at gohastings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish SSC would say the Indy line is dead or alive so I know whether or not to pick up 2 more Indy's for TOD & TLC customs.

I thought they said it wasn't dead but they would be releasing future figures in waves like once a year or something. Someone else
can confirm.

They said, "We're currently looking into" and "in the meantime check out the wonderful [polystone stuff]" which by their track record means what, Mr. Buffy fanatic? Loving those 12" Fred and Wesley figures? :lol

They said, "We're currently looking into" and "in the meantime check out the wonderful [polystone stuff]" which by their track record means what, Mr. Buffy fanatic? Loving those 12" Fred and Wesley figures? :lol

I never collected the 12" Buffy line. :pfft:

I thought they said something even harder that pretty much said it wasn't head. I will have to go back and see if I can find it again.

I never collected the 12" Buffy line. :pfft:

I thought they said something even harder that pretty much said it wasn't head. I will have to go back and see if I can find it again.

They didn't say it wasn't. Unless you corner them like a rabid raccoon during IRC chat, you won't openly get an answer. All they've said definitively is that the line is "on hold" while they look into alternatives for TOD and evaluate the sales of the remaining Indy products.

And BTW, any real Buffy fan has the 12" figures. :nana:

They didn't say it wasn't. Unless you corner them like a rabid raccoon during IRC chat, you won't openly get an answer. All they've said definitively is that the line is "on hold" while they look into alternatives for TOD and evaluate the sales of the remaining Indy products.

And BTW, any real Buffy fan has the 12" figures. :nana:

MAYBE they said if they did continue the line the figures would be released in waves once or twice a year. Maybe that was their exact wording.

Haha, I know but there are WAY too many and WAY too many bad ones. :slap

I received this figure from goHastings yesterday.

Strangely, the box looked like it had been opened. I'm not sure about the plastic container inside. That may have been untouched. But the cardboard box had definitely been opened (roughly).

I'm happy with the purchase, but I'm an opener. I just thought I'd give a heads-up to any MIB collectors here who were contemplating purchasing from GoHastings.

hello! im new to the 1/6th scale collectible world i just recently purchased the dx 01-02 and as i am a huge indy fan as well as tdk, i was wondering if this would be a good addition? the price seems more than fair, but is the quality of the figure that good? out of all the different indy's out there how does this rank? after viewing the rotla thread i will admit i have some reservations. thanks!

I received this figure from goHastings yesterday.

Strangely, the box looked like it had been opened. I'm not sure about the plastic container inside. That may have been untouched. But the cardboard box had definitely been opened (roughly).

I'm happy with the purchase, but I'm an opener. I just thought I'd give a heads-up to any MIB collectors here who were contemplating purchasing from GoHastings.

yeah, it's a crapshoot with hastings

hello! im new to the 1/6th scale collectible world i just recently purchased the dx 01-02 and as i am a huge indy fan as well as tdk, i was wondering if this would be a good addition? the price seems more than fair, but is the quality of the figure that good? out of all the different indy's out there how does this rank? after viewing the rotla thread i will admit i have some reservations. thanks!

You need to do some serious modding to get it looking decent. You need at least the following changes/mods/additions:

-Change the body to a Hot Toys narrow True Type
-Have the head repainted by one of the artists here.

*** That's to get it decent looking. If you want to reach Hot Toys quality, you would also need to do the following:

-Get a Sovereign studios Indy Jacket (It's amazing!)
-Get mfisher's custom gun holster/belt/whip combo
-dye the shirt the right color
(you could also change the shoes, but the SSC ones are not that bad actually.)

Check out the Indy customizations thread and you'll see how much everyone's improved theirs with some (if not all) of this mods and more. Yes, all this will cost you a bit, but since you say you are a huge Indy fan, it should be worth it. To me it was!;)
Good Luck!

Don't forget the newline miniature Indy boots....commtech. If u can find them....evil lol!!!! Keep an eye out on the newline thread. BTW commtech does awesome repaints.

It's true, you can't compare it to a Hot Toys figure, but Indy is pretty damn good on his own right. You can't go wrong with the GoHastings price, either.

I personally only did the repaint to the face and plenty of futzing, (but no swapping out of parts) and I am 100% happy with him. It's the Indy 12" I've wanted for almost 30 years!

Can't beat the price. Used to be able to get the infamous "relic hunter" at that price too, which was a good deal given the quality of the clothes...

Tried to buy one but they won't ship it to Canada.A**holes. It's not the moon. We're the next country over.

Back