ROTJ Luke REALLy does have a huge head!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does have quite the big noggin; However, it can be overlooked by the awesomeness of the sculpt.

I think with the cloak on though it is hardly noticeable

DSC01353.jpg

also part of what seems to exaggerate it is the paint on the eyes.... with a decent repaint (of which there are several on these forums) it seems to help (not that I had a problem with it anyway)

He does have quite the big noggin; However, it can be overlooked by the awesomeness of the sculpt.

I think with the cloak on though it is hardly noticeable

DSC01353.jpg

you sir need some steps for that throne. you have the room. "DO IT !!!!":D

ROTJ Luke has been out for quite a while at this point does anyone really care if the head is a touch too big or not? The figure is still pretty cool and this is just water under the bridge.

Do I care is a better question. ;)

Talking about this now is no better than necro posting some thread on the subject not long after the figure arrived in hand. :lol

I was pointing out the fact that changing the body still didnt help with the over sized head. Some us us were talking about it in another thread, so keep your whole shut, go defend a new figure, I am sure you have exhuasted yourself defending this one.

I never noticed until these comparison pics. I always feel like the SS hands are a tad large and I think in that Jabba's palace pic above his hands actually look good relative to his head. I don't know if that adds up to a compliment or an insult to the figure.:confused::D

I was pointing out the fact that changing the body still didnt help with the over sized head. Some us us were talking about it in another thread, so keep your whole shut, go defend a new figure, I am sure you have exhuasted yourself defending this one.

Still the points been beaten and rebeaten. I was just pointing out that I thought it was funny we needed a thread on this issue what 3 years after the fact. As far as keeping my whole shut I will if you and some of the other trolls will leave the board for good. So I guess we'll both be doing out thing for a while. :lol

I was not aware there was expiration on critiques. Seems stupid to not talk about anything older than 6 months or however long someone deems acceptable. :rolleyes:

I'm glad KD posted this thread about the body swap and all the great pix. I was thinking of doing the same myself and it's cool to see how it turned out. Thanks! :joy

I am glad this thread appeared and I am still waiting for someone to make an animated gif of his pictures. :tap

Still the points been beaten and rebeaten. I was just pointing out that I thought it was funny we needed a thread on this issue what 3 years after the fact. As far as keeping my whole shut I will if you and some of the other trolls will leave the board for good. So I guess we'll both be doing out thing for a while. :lol

You missed the point of the thread, it was about swaping the head onto a Hot Toys body, which no one was doing 3 years ago.

Go troll elsewhere, no one really needs you in this thread.

Thnx :wave

I was not aware there was expiration on critiques. Seems stupid to not talk about anything older than 6 months or however long someone deems acceptable. :rolleyes:

I'm glad KD posted this thread about the body swap and all the great pix. I was thinking of doing the same myself and it's cool to see how it turned out. Thanks! :joy

Well, then I guess we shouldn't lock threads that get bumped days, months, or years afterwards. Those topics don't have expiration dates right? People gripe at them for doing that.

You missed the point of the thread, it was about swaping the head onto a Hot Toys body, which no one was doing 3 years ago.

Go troll elsewhere, no one really needs you in this thread.

Thnx :wave

I'm not trolling just gave my two cents wanted/needed/whatever on a topic. Nobody needs anyone of us in this thread. :lol

So which figures should no longer be talked about? :rolleyes:

Maybe it's cooler sometimes to bite one's tongue and not drop a steamer in someone's thread? Just my two cents.

And Psst, Josh, Jedi Luke has a giant head, monkey arms and a dazed look, pass it on. :lol

Okay, I think what was making him look off on the HT body was that the head sits higher on the neck post than on the standard Sideshow body, which made his neck to long. I put a bit of padding on each shoulder and it made a world of difference.

Before:

SANY1876.jpg

After:
SANY1895.jpg

ahhhh...............much better....................can you have him squint just a bit...:lol........:chase

all kidding aside he does look pretty darn good............IMHO !!!!!

Oh yeah. That is a big difference KD. The costume looks better on the TT body also. But that errant thread at his collar is driving me crazy. :D

Back