Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE RORy, Cant wait to see it when your done!!!

Thanks! :duff

Still wet, will dry pretty accurate I think..

IMG_6329_zpsciujqyv2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection and mods as usual. The Heath joker to this date is still my favorite version and I sold my MJ version as I thought yours was superior.

That's more like it. Looking good, Rory! I've got a spare Ht Luke sculpt so I appreciate the in progress pics since this is what I'll be doing to mine. The vest color is gorgeous too

That's more like it. Looking good, Rory! I've got a spare Ht Luke sculpt so I appreciate the in progress pics since this is what I'll be doing to mine. The vest color is gorgeous too

Thanks man, to me it's night and day with the sculpts and vest. Look forward to seeing yours mate.

I just finished the boots as well..

3_zpsd95otecc.jpg

Wow looking good. Didn't know ht was making hoth luke as well hehehe. Good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoth Luke looks fantastic Rory! A vast improvement. I've just had delivery of mine today and it's really disappointing out of the box. I've already switched it to a HT slim and I'm thinking of dying the jacket...what colour did you use; was it a dylon dye? Thanks!

Hoth Luke looks fantastic Rory! A vast improvement. I've just had delivery of mine today and it's really disappointing out of the box. I've already switched it to a HT slim and I'm thinking of dying the jacket...what colour did you use; was it a dylon dye? Thanks!

Thanks!
I used a RIT liquid dye: Tan. You can get it in eBay if you are stuck. Super easy to use.

Wow looking good. Didn't know ht was making hoth luke as well hehehe. Good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers man. :duff

I didn't even know you had this thread Rory. All I can say is wow! You do good work bud. Thanks for the tips as well.

Did you use fabric stiffener on the scarf?

The scarf is a horrible synthetic fabric which doesn't really hold paint or anything and wet treating it does nothing much.
So I dipped it in a liquid snow product that I have to stiffen it, I'm going to replace the whole thing though as soon as I find a fabric I like.

Back