Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took about half an hour to go through your pics - and your mods and photography skills are amazing. I'm gonna have to check out this thread more and more to get some tips. Amazing work!!

Nice Endo shots.

Guy in suit..... :monkey4

1-97_zps11d4608d.jpg

Wow, he looks bad *** :lol

It's a really nice figure (yes, he's just a nerd in a suit!) but I find it hilarious that people are debating about whether he survived The Avengers! His survival is obviously just to facilitate the new TV show, which is fine by me, but seriously? How could anyone survive a giant alien spear through the chest!?! :lol I mean look at the size of that thing!!

It's a really nice figure (yes, he's just a nerd in a suit!) but I find it hilarious that people are debating about whether he survived The Avengers! His survival is obviously just to facilitate the new TV show, which is fine by me, but seriously? How could anyone survive a giant alien spear through the chest!?! :lol I mean look at the size of that thing!!

:lecture:rotfl

Coulson looks great, I've actually considered making him the only character from The Avengers in my collection. :lol

Great collection, really like your Yoda and 1:4 Endoskeleton pics!

Can't wait for mine to arrive! Your pics make me want it even more!

That's the medicom cloak your using on you Jedi Luke right? What kind of mods did you do to it? Everything drapes perfectly, especially the hood. Easily the best Jedi Luke I've seen.

That's the medicom cloak your using on you Jedi Luke right? What kind of mods did you do to it? Everything drapes perfectly, especially the hood. Easily the best Jedi Luke I've seen.

Thanks man, it's the medi cloak. Just treated it heavily and weathered it, took the wire out also..

Just started this.. I want a PERS version of the DX head, but one that looks more like Ledger, so started resculpting using photo's of Ledger as ref. I think it's going to work out well. This is very rough..
1-97_zpsc4040e33.jpg
1-97_zps02e27faa.jpg

Last edited:
Back