Rook's 1/6 Star Wars display...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Love it I love it
4009863407_a3fae1c3de_b.jpg
I

How've you got your ANH leia posed? I saw her lying down in that group phot ;p
LOVE the poses you've set up, very creative!

Things here are always changing. :)

After a 7-year-long run as the focal point of my collectibles display, I've finally retired my entire line of Lord of the Rings collectibles from Sideshow/Weta. They're currently enjoying a well-deserved rest in storage.

Now my collectibles room is almost completely Star Wars, with some Marvel PFs and several dinosaurs thrown into the mix. (I have plans for a group of four shelves to display some of my Weta goods, such as the Halo 3 and Doctor Who stuff, and my FMOM Wave Disrupter Gun. But those are on hold for the time being, until I can catch up financially.)

Here's the updated look of the wall shelves, followed by in-progress photos of several of the groupings on the other shelves.

Note: In the first photo, take a close look at the AOTC Obi-wan, and also at the Stormtrooper Commander, who is posed in the midst of being slaughtered using my preferred method in The Force Unleashed. :rock

5032887897_35a78591d4_b.jpg

The rest of these are just pics of individual shelves on the other display with the groupings that I have placed there. It's not complete yet, as I'm awaiting the arrival of another Episode II Clone Trooper which I just scored from Alter Ego.

5033508094_862c0df831_z.jpg

5032888537_de9f618ae4_z.jpg

5033508794_3ae88b60bd_z.jpg

5032889153_2b92c7c98a_z.jpg

5032889447_8e17b3a82b_z.jpg

5032889717_829cd1c6b2_z.jpg

5032890159_fd6f25fd2c_z.jpg

Nice poses...... Did you switch them to Hot Toys bodies?

Most of them are on their original bodies. The following is a list of body swaps:

Ki-Adi-Mundi: Hot Toys Narrow-shouldered True Type
Ep. IV Han: Hot Toys Narrow-shouldered True Type
Jedi Luke: Ki-Adi-Mundi's Buck body (Recycling = Good for the Environment)
Ep. III Obi-wan: Hot Toys Narrow-shouldered True Type
Ep. V Luke (Not Displayed): Hot Toys Slim True Type

I think that's it. The rest are on their original Buck/Prometheus/Armored bodies.

The master at 1/6 posing (and pictures). Love it! I freely admit that I've stolen your pose for the Stormtrooper Commander and I love how you've used the SSC environment with the Emperor (mine is currently being used by my Medicom ROTS Anakin). I definitely want to get my troopers and for that matter all of my SW 1/6 into more dynamic poses-- it really makes the collection come to life.

Did you have Jabba and his throne?... Are you going to be getting the Emperor's throne?... It's too bad you never got Thrawn's Exc.... His chair is really impressive as well.

Best Star Wars collection ever!

You really bring the figures to life with those poes.

Back