Rogue's Current Collection - AVP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are great arent they, I have to say they are in my top ten best pieces to date. The new 1/5th Classic Predator looks amazing tho! Cant wait to get that!

/_\ Rogue Predator /_\

Im glad you've said that ;)
I am thinking of doing some YouTube reviews on some of the things I have and if I get into the YouTube thing I will definitley do a review on the 1/5 Predator! See how it goes though... There are some pretty good reviewers out there!

/_\ Rogue Predator /_\

Im glad you've said that ;)
I am thinking of doing some YouTube reviews on some of the things I have and if I get into the YouTube thing I will definitley do a review on the 1/5 Predator! See how it goes though... There are some pretty good reviewers out there!

/_\ Rogue Predator /_\

I agree; Predator, beside the forums online searches + YouTube can be very Helpful to collectors that need more intel before making a purchase, Good Luck with the Tube

Whats interesting is that I take all my collection photos in HD and on here they look like ive used a kids camera...??? Any ideas why guys?

/_\ Rogue Predator /_\

Whats interesting is that I take all my collection photos in HD and on here they look like ive used a kids camera...??? Any ideas why guys?

/_\ Rogue Predator /_\

maybe the website you use to host them compresses them to death?

Back