Statue Rogue One K-2SO Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah looks really good I myself would love to own this but that price is way too high maybe it'll go on sale. I'm hoping i'd love to own it.

Because I'm located in Australia I doubt I'll be able to get it any cheaper than the price I've already preordered it at from my local store. Even if I were to wait a year after it arrives in stock.

Currently I have it preordered at $810 AUD shipped. Which is about $600 USD. If I was to preorder it directly from Sideshow it'll probably cost me about 35% more when you factor in shipping and customs.

I would love to get this as a companion piece to Jyn but that price is hard to swallow given it's a fairly simple statue...

Good, but the eyes are a lazy cop-out. Even the 1/6 HT is far better with internal articulation.

I’m very much priced out of the PF line these days. I remember ordering so many pieces years ago when they were reasonably priced.
The price on this piece is robbery. There’s really nothing to him... like at all.

I would justify that price if he came with multiple switch out parts to give him the shot up, battle damaged look just before he was killed. But with nothing really outstanding about the piece, no switch out parts and a giant price?...

He’s a pass for me.

Why can’t they make the light up eyes touch sensitive like the iron giant.
It’s a pain to remove the head every time to turn those on and off.
I hope they rectify this for the life size.

I just saw this masterpiece form my friend's home,really we'll done piece,can't wait to hold it in my arm.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1528329851.443575.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1528329859.992160.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1528329867.767921.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1528329875.693482.jpg

Meet this masterpiece by Sideshow.

I’m very much priced out of the PF line these days. I remember ordering so many pieces years ago when they were reasonably priced.
The price on this piece is robbery. There’s really nothing to him... like at all.

I would justify that price if he came with multiple switch out parts to give him the shot up, battle damaged look just before he was killed. But with nothing really outstanding about the piece, no switch out parts and a giant price?...

He’s a pass for me.

wait for deals in the after market. I got:

new maul pf exclusive
new fett pf exclusive
rey pf exclusive
new stormtrooper pf exclusive
deathtrooper pf exclusive

ALL for much less than retail.

it does look great, the price is just too steep

this part of the boards are dead, SSC isn't doing much with the PF license for Star Wars right now :/

it does look great, the price is just too steep

this part of the boards are dead, SSC isn't doing much with the PF license for Star Wars right now :/

Couldnt agree more... this is one of the most deadest discussions about SW PF here on the board since a long time. Pretty sad but it takes out the excitement to collect for me kind of to be honest as well ( not that I have much space left anyways :lol )

Back