Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just wait til I see Gambit and see if this will be a must buy or no.

Those were the days

talon.JPG

I'll just wait til I see Gambit and see if this will be a must buy or no.

Same. If the two match up nicely and bases go together then that'll be more reason for me. As of now just wait before spending money.

Same. If the two match up nicely and bases go together then that'll be more reason for me. As of now just wait before spending money.

Is it just the bases that have to match? What if the faces match and he looks like angelina Jolie? :rotfl

I know right?! I bought Gambit PF for like $275 or something like that. Can't wait to see the new Gambit be like $800:lol

Sideshow probably saw how much the Gambit PF increased in value and were like “***** let’s cut out the middle man and just jack the price up from day 1”

Has this been confirmed to be true 1/4 scale . I don’t think it’s mentioned on the sale page or in the live chat the other day.

Has this been confirmed to be true 1/4 scale . I don’t think it’s mentioned on the sale page or in the live chat the other day.

Would seem so.

Attachments

• 5F3F6367-614B-4224-A22A-712DC7A2D875.jpeg
    5F3F6367-614B-4224-A22A-712DC7A2D875.jpeg
    439 KB · Views: 106
I was pretty disappointed with the new emma at first but I think I've warmed up to it. I like the exclusive head sculpt. In general, I don't like the recent sculptor's female faces on these new X-Men PFs but the exclusive option on Emma is the exception. I think the angry face with the blue accents will be pretty impressive in person. Haven't preordered yet but I'm leaning that way. Rogue was a an easy buy but Mystique is the worst of the bunch. I really can't find anything redeeming about that one.

That’s what I figured but she looks a bit bigger than magneto.

Magneto is taller but he’s standing straight, as you can see from the difference in length.

Rogue Product Size
22.2" H (563.88mm) x 13.5" W (342.9mm) x 13.3" L (337.82mm)*

Magneto 25.25" H (641.35mm) x 16" W (406.4mm) x 14" L (355.6mm)*

Back