Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the female reveals are done its time for male reveals (juggernaut and cable aside). I bet they expand on these base themes. I would really love to see more danger room stuff, that is something that hasn't been done yet. And they showed how amazing and dynamic they can make a danger room base look.

I'm still thinking price for this will be the same as magneto. I told myself I'm only paying $750 for this, but the more I look at it, there is no way i can really be without it, so I'm really at SS's mercy here.

I'm not really talking about the danger room base theme, I just mean Rogue's footprint is huge! She takes up a lot of space. Psylocke and Emma are much easier to display with not only new Xmen statues but the older ones as well. Rogue just doesn't fit IMO. Hopefully Gambit is a bit more compact.

So we might get another Wolverine in danger room as well I suppose.

I'm still thinking price for this will be the same as magneto. I told myself I'm only paying $750 for this, but the more I look at it, there is no way i can really be without it, so I'm really at SS's mercy here.

This will be more expensive than magneto. Switch out portraits, mixed media and a huge base means more dollar for us to pay unfortunately

Since the female reveals are done its time for male reveals (juggernaut and cable aside). I bet they expand on these base themes. I would really love to see more danger room stuff, that is something that hasn't been done yet. And they showed how amazing and dynamic they can make a danger room base look.

I am hoping for a 90's storm released with gambit and cyclops

That is actually good. Give us a little hope that this will be less. I was fully expecting this to hit the $700 mark.

I'm hoping you're right.

But Thor is still a PF, and this Rogue is a 'Sideshow Maquette'.

And the Ex for Thor was $685 USD wasn't it? $670 is for the regular I believe.

Back