Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on SF said that her right hand is the only contact point. I asked if the arm was metal or something. How could it withstand the pressure?

The last Spider-Man PF had metal rods throughout the body. Iron Giant Maquette also has metal rods in the legs and arms. I can almost guarantee new releases, like Rouge and Thor have the same.

I think this looks much better than the OG Rogue PF. This piece looks sharp.

Last edited:
marvel44.jpg

marvel45.jpg

marvel47.jpg

marvel48.jpg

marvel46.jpg

Amazing! Confused on bases though. Just Rogue with a Danger Room.

Mystique, and Emma with the destroyed X-Mansion (and I assume Juggernaut cause of the footprint on Emma's)

Magneto, Wolverine and X-23 with destroyed Sentinel.

And then I don't know where Psylockes is. Hoping Cables is a Sentinel.

Amazing! Confused on bases though. Just Rogue with a Danger Room.

Mystique, and Emma with the destroyed X-Mansion (and I assume Juggernaut cause of the footprint on Emma's)

Magneto, Wolverine and X-23 with destroyed Sentinel.

And then I don't know where Psylockes is. Hoping Cables is a Sentinel.

Most likely SSC will add more to this line ...and more characters will have a Sentinel base.

SSAlex from SSC did say the bases are going to be mostly X-Mansion and Danger Room bases.

The art print has it I believe. It's supposed to be the curly haired one like the first PF had too. I'm excited to see

I'm all for elaborate bases if it adds something. In this case she's in combat and using that machinery as a weapon of sort. I think it's pretty cool.

Yup, me too.

Sideshow releases statue with plain base - "Good old boring SS not doing anything innovative. Same bases over and over".
Sideshow releases statue with elaborate base - "Good old SS, now making elaborate bases no one wants and inflating prices".

The art print has it I believe. It's supposed to be the curly haired one like the first PF had too. I'm excited to see

I'd prob buy it if it had the other head. I wonder what other pieces will have the danger room theme?

Saw Rogue at SDCC last night. Her base is RIDICULOUS. While it's a super cool piece, that would be a nightmare to display with any Xmen SSC has already released. And I think the base is going to make the cost astronomical. Also I'm not sure if you can tell by images, but Rogue is basically suspended in mid air with just her arm being attached to the base that curls around her body. That could definitely lead to issues unless they have a nice rod that goes from her shoulder all the way down into the base at the bottom. I'd have to take a closer look tomorrow but her right foot MIGHT be attached as well.

take screen shot

They really need the classic head sculpt. Rogue should have the wavy/curly hair with bandanna. Can anyone verify that it will come with two heads who is at the show?

Not a fan of the Cruella de Vil eyebrows

yea to be honest, Rogue was not one of my favorites. Her face doesn't quite sit right with me compared to some of the other new female pieces. Plus the base is just MASSIVE. I think she will definitely be over $600 and possible even hit the $700 range with that base.

Her foot is not attached. You can see it in the videos that have been posted, as well as Will Harbottle confirmed that she's only attached by her hand.

As for price, expect at least $750+ like Magneto.

yea, that's what I thought. That's a pretty big concern for me as I've had at least 4-5 SSC pieces with leaning issues.

Yeah, it's kind of scary. When the very first image was posted, I was sure it was the one hand and one leg attached to the base (sort of similar to how the Spider-Man comiquette worked), but after finding out the whole thing is attached by only her one arm, I'm kinda freaked to buy her.

Back