Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still available because the economy took a nose dive since the orders were taken. It really has nothing to do with how great the statue is. People simply can't afford as many statues as they used to.

um, not really. Recent pieces have pretty high ES, even with the way our economy is. People are still ordering, and canceling (PO flippers n such). If you don't truly want it, don't buy it.

Only real resolve is to put a Pre-Determined ES, or TBA until a month or two prior to release.

um, not really. Recent pieces have pretty high ES, even with the way our economy is. People are still ordering, and canceling (PO flippers n such). If you don't truly want it, don't buy it.

Only real resolve is to put a Pre-Determined ES
, or TBA until a month or two prior to release.

That's how I feel. I think a pre-determined ES needs to be established ahead of time and revealed during the PO.

Spider-Woman.jpg

is it me the more flesh showing the better the statue sell's
emma and mary jane sold out
black cat and rogue still available
to me the saying is right sex does sell:lol

I saw the regular last Saturday and I just can't wait for mine Exclusive to arrive. :D Should be here in a week or two.

Just received my Rogue Comiquette Exclusive No. 200/1000 :D

P1010575.jpg

I can assure you that pics don't do her justice.The print is bigger than Mary jane's .Highly recommended!

Last edited:
Back