Rocketeer Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original was amazing! A cult classic. I would be into seeing a second helping of this. I love the character..
Granted it doesn't need a reboot.
Agreed! :hi5: - & I'm still a huge fan of Jennifer Connelly. :)

Well.. looks like it's almost official, but they'll be remaking Nolan's films soon enough too. :lol

Is the original as bad as "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow?" If so, it sounds like it's right up my alley! I have vague recollections of seeing the original as a child but my parents rented it only that one time and I've never seen it since. I would love it if Netflix would instantly stream it :)

7483_411c.gif

She is the WORST. Absolutely no thank you.
Lol, I understand. Some people don't sit well with her for whatever reasons.

I quite like her though. However, she's mostly a romantic comedy actress. So, don't worry. It's highly unlikely she would go after such a role, much less get it. It was merely a suggestion based on looks, I think. :lol

I love the first, use to have the MR Helmet, probably the only thing in my collection I regret selling. Bring this on, about damn time.

Too late for a sequel, just don't change :

The look of the costume at all

The look of the rocket pack at all

The time period

The Nazis

As long as it has those elements I'll be happy to give it a chance.

I love the first, use to have the MR Helmet, probably the only thing in my collection I regret selling. Bring this on, about damn time.

The time period

The Nazis

:lecture:lecture:lecture

The design of the costume/rocket are perfect, I would view any change as detrimental. Hopefully Nazis/time period goes without saying, but you never know.

Gotta love em' hot dames, dudes with Rocket packs, and Nazis.. cause they look cool, but are bad.

We don't condone what Nazis do here...

No sir, we do not. :angrycanu

The Rocketeer rocket pack and helmet is going to be steampunk influenced, as the 100% CG effect flies over the city while a dubstep soundtrack plays.

Disney and Nazi's don't mix. As known.
The design will be modern. He will fight terrorists, and pretty much be Iron Man.

Apparently I am one of the few who enjoy the original film. This seems like waste though.

I'm right there with you. To hell with all the haters, I say.

The time period

The Nazis

:lecture :goodpost:

This is interesting... I haven't seen the original so I'll be curious to see this

For those who have seen the original, does this appear to be going in the same direction or is it vastly different?

Back