Premium Format Rocket and Groot Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics! Groot looks incredible. I can't believe the ES is so small. For Rocket I was charged but don't have a tracking number yet. I thought it'd be delivered by today. Groot gets charged on July 6th.

Thanks for the pics! Groot looks incredible. I can't believe the ES is so small. For Rocket I was charged but don't have a tracking number yet. I thought it'd be delivered by today. Groot gets charged on July 6th.

I wonder if they are waiting to ship both at the same time?

Nope, I don't think so. It just one of those times when SSC charges customers but can't process the item for shipping before the weekend.

Add me to the waiting list, still no tracking #. After seeing what happened to Judsim I wouldn't be surprised if it just showed up at my doorstep. I ordered Green Lantern last week and they screwed up the shipping label on that one, no delivery date.. I had to call UPS, then Sideshow, then UPS again to straighten things out.. then at UPS they told me my package wasn't there.. turns out Sideshow misspelled my Address.. UPS eventually found it a few minutes later. Minus the huge hole UPS put in the box everything came out great.

I have my items shipped to my work and we were closed this past Saturday so I hope that it wasn't attempted. Even so they would just re deliver today. It's just strange.

Says just Rockets coming for me today. I'll surely post some pictures since we've only seen the Groot ones on here I believe.

Feels good to get a small statue again. Takes me back to my 1:6 Kotobukiya days. they're just more sturdy. Smaller it is the less likely to have problems I guess. Happy to say mines perfect. The crystals attach magnetically which is nice so no breakages will be happening there. . . . But still like nearly $300? Like what're we doing with our lives? lol
image_zpsqwohrd8t.jpeg

image_zpsjmimfuhd.jpeg

image_zps7q17ajja.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great. Yeah if it wasn't for reward points burning a whole in my pocket and one late night with one too many drinks, not sure I would have ordered him for that price.

Actually one of the reasons I did order is because he's on the smaller side.. between statues and boxes I'm out of space.

Off topic but real quick does anyone know if John (Vince Vell) is still doing statue repairs and repaints? I have one of his business cards and sent him an email a few days ago but no response yet.

Wow both these looks great. Groot in particular looks menacing, congrats to those picking em up!

Thoroughly impressed

Well worth the $$$ IMO

Great detail sculpt size and paint

GotG line shaping up to be pretty amazing

Hopefully Angela comes out as good

Back