Robocop PF notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The proportions are correct unlike the robo PF.

What proportions are there to get wrong on a full size bust when there is no body to compare the size to?

It is a little unfair to compare proportions of a bust to a full body sculpted PF.

I see you....and I RAISE you :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUSbId7Earc

As a blossoming sideshow addict, I was actually tempted to buy this piece. But really, for $300 this thing should be friggin perfect, and it's not. Like others have said, the proportions are definitely off and the face is kinda bizzare.

On the other hand, the base, paint job, and accessories all look great, so I don't think it's crappy by any means. It just means we still have to wait for the definitive robo statue.

I see you....and I RAISE you :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUSbId7Earc

As a blossoming sideshow addict, I was actually tempted to buy this piece. But really, for $300 this thing should be friggin perfect, and it's not. Like others have said, the proportions are definitely off and the face is kinda bizzare.

On the other hand, the base, paint job, and accessories all look great, so I don't think it's crappy by any means. It just means we still have to wait for the definitive robo statue.
Where the hell are you looking to get your's dude?!!!!!!!!
I bought mine on Ebay for $200. A bargain I thought.
Just buy the bloody thing will ya.

My 1:1 predator bust is. But anyway when a 40 dollar action figure is more accurate than an expensive high end collectible figure something has gone wrong but please enjoy your PF. I like the paint job and it has other good qualities, i might buy it.

For over a grand that Predator bust should bloody well be accurate!!!!

Wow! The pics just sold me there. I'm very tempted to get this piece now to add to my collection.

I got mine in yesterday. The regular version, #40/500, and he's a beaut. Perfect paint, even the base was mint, despite being protected by the plastic covering. I can see why it was so easy for the IM comiquettes to get scuffed.

I have him posed in the "Your move, creep" position. :D

As far as the whole accuracy debate, I can appreciate the piece enough to look past the differences. In fact, if I hadn't been reading the differences between this and the NECA version for example, I'd never have known that it wasn't 100 percent accurate. I look at it, and I know it's Robocop. That's enough for me.

Please can people post pics of this piece as I have not seen enough to make up my mind. Thanks guys.

I got mine in yesterday. The regular version, #40/500, and he's a beaut. Perfect paint, even the base was mint, despite being protected by the plastic covering. I can see why it was so easy for the IM comiquettes to get scuffed.

I have him posed in the "Your move, creep" position. :D

As far as the whole accuracy debate, I can appreciate the piece enough to look past the differences. In fact, if I hadn't been reading the differences between this and the NECA version for example, I'd never have known that it wasn't 100 percent accurate. I look at it, and I know it's Robocop. That's enough for me.
You took the words right out of my mouth dude!!!:clap

:monkey5 He has finally arrived!! I must say that if you do get this piece in hand it is a total different story then you are hearing, this Robo is f'n outstanding in person and gonna be a definite eye catcher to my collection :rock. And here are some pics of Murphy himself:

robophoto1.jpg

robophoto2.jpg

robophoto3.jpg

robophoto4.jpg

robophoto5.jpg

robophoto6.jpg

robophoto7.jpg

I have this on order. I want to like it but EEEEEW. The head is hideous. Maybe its the flash. I was liking recent pics until I saw these. No offense

I have this on order. I want to like it but EEEEEW. The head is hideous. Maybe its the flash. I was liking recent pics until I saw these. No offense

No offense taken jackass!!! lol...jk...my photo skills suck and very poor lighting in the room...when my home theatre room is done in about a months time I shall have kick ass lighting...but my photos will still suck..lol.

Anyhow Bazzo22, don't let my amateur skills scare ya away from this PF, it really is nice.

Back