Robocop PF notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will get some pictures of mine up later and try to give a few comparison shots with the HT 12".

I am pretty happy with it even though the HT 12" Robo has more detail in the armor and more of the bluish tint to it. I would have to find some better reference pictures to see what is more accurate.

Over on Statueforum, this piece is pretty much being really nitpicked and ripped to shreds. I am done with that site. That site has really gone down hill....all *****ing and whining all the time.

Wow, I think he looks great. Mine should be here next week. My biggest fear is that his armor will arrived scuffed. But that doesn't seem to be an issue for now.

Robocop is actually wrapped in foam...What a concept!!

I do have a small scuff on the back of mine but nothing noticeable and worth trying to return over.

Hey Natrix. Can you post some more pics. Still in two minds. Looks alot better in some pics than others. Congrats by the way.

Hey Natrix. Can you post some more pics. Still in two minds. Looks alot better in some pics than others. Congrats by the way.

I will post some later. Things came up last night so I didn't get any pictures taken.

These pictures were taken in natural/neutral room light coming in from the windows to try get an accurate color of the armor. The head is a little large and the chest armor should be bigger (stick out further on the chest in front which would help the head size as well) but to me those are minor issues. For the price it could/should be a little more proportioned but I don't understand all the venom being throw at this piece at the SF calling it complete crap and junk.

The various hands and Auto 9 that fits in the leg holster.

p1000790ip3.jpg

Picture of the front view.

p1000791nr4.jpg

p1000793cq6.jpg

Picture of the head and chest detail

p1000795pk2.jpg

Picture of the back detail.

p1000797zh3.jpg

Picture of the holster open.

p1000775ey3.jpg

A picture of the leg detail.

p1000780ot5.jpg

This last side view picture shows how "flat" the chest armor is. It should be a little bulkier.

p1000787wz6.jpg

Ordered the Second chance Exclusive. I didn't like it at first but these pics look great. Thanks Natrix for making me spend my money.

I'm a very big fan of the first robocop movie and i'm very dissapointed with this figure, so i cancelled it. It is funny that a 50 euro neca figure still is the most authentic figure of them all.

As a person who has owned the NECA Robcop and has just received the Sideshow Robocop I can say that the Sideshow version is by far and away the better of the two.
The NECA figure felt plastic and cheap and it even had a paint run down one of the legs and had a dull finish, but when I opened the Sideshow maquette version I was quite pleased with the overall quality. Also, as a maquette it has quite a heavy feel to it as well.
I can't understand the negative responses to this Robocop maquette, especially when peolple are just looking at photos and don't see the actual figure before there own eyes to judge.
I still think the Hot Toys 12 inch version is still the one to beat for outright quality and sculpt (which I also own) ,but Sideshow have done a great job
making a quarter scale replica of Robo.
After all, I wouldn't expect anything else. It is from Sideshow!
If you have any hesitation on buying this guy, DONT!!!
Open the wallet and buy him now! You won't regret it.

Congrats. Glad you like it. Could you possibly post a pic of the PF next to the NECA? Just to get a sense of the size. Thanks

Congrats. Glad you like it. Could you possibly post a pic of the PF next to the NECA? Just to get a sense of the size. Thanks
Sorry dude. I sold the NECA Robo a while back, being disappointed with the overall quality I decided to get rid of it.
But take it from me, Sideshows version is definately worth getting.:D

Sorry dude. I sold the NECA Robo a while back, being disappointed with the overall quality I decided to get rid of it.
But take it from me, Sideshows version is definately worth getting.:D

The neca is still much more accurate, it just needed allot more quality in the production. The sideshow robo is extremely well produced but not at all accurate.

Is any statue or figure perfectly accurate? :monkey5

My 1:1 predator bust is. But anyway when a 40 dollar action figure is more accurate than an expensive high end collectible figure something has gone wrong but please enjoy your PF. I like the paint job and it has other good qualities, i might buy it.

My 1:1 predator bust is. But anyway when a 40 dollar action figure is more accurate than an expensive high end collectible figure something has gone wrong but please enjoy your PF. I like the paint job and it has other good qualities, i might buy it.

Wow...the Predator had one solid lump of sculpted dreadlocks and a name plate on it's chest? I don't think that is movie accurate. :D

Can someone get a shot of the SS Robo PF with the HT Robo?
just to see how it stacks up in accuracy.

I like the PF, the quality is there, although it's not truly accurate. I'm still thinking of getting it though.

I have the HT Robocop 1, and so far it's still my favorite HT figure I've ever purchased.

Back